12- Glorious

Chapter 12- I'm Back?

~ You know I'm back like I never left ~

"Y/N... Wake up, it's time to head back," Orochimaru threw his bag over his shoulder and tossed Y/N a bottle of water.

She instantly caught it and wiped her sweaty forehead, her heavy breathing leaving her sensei confused, he shrugged.

"Head back where?"

"The Hidden Leaf Village."

Y/N's eyes widened.

Oh right... It's been five years.

"Time sure flies," She commented, grabbed the blanket, and jumped out of bed.

~~

"We're almost there!" Orochimaru called behind as Y/N dragged all their belongings on her shoulders.

"How much shit are you carrying in here?! Are these stones?" She shakes his bag.

"Hey don't shake that!" He panicked. "No they're not stones, they are very important, so don't go shaking them."

She rolled her eyes, "I don't wanna go back!"

"The whole point of this trip was to be a punishment for you and for me to have a good excuse to train you. Sarutobi just covered it up as a journey trip but we know better. We have to go back anyway, it was supposed to be three years but SOMEONE kept extending that time."

"By that someone do you mean you?"

"Tsk. It's right up here, brat."

"Oh lovely!" Y/N turned around.

"Oh no you don't," Orochimaru grabbed her by the collar and began dragging her to the gates.

"I don't wanna!" she whined.

"Quit being a brat!"

The two argued all the way up to the gates where Namikaze Minato and Lord Third stood. Once they came into view Y/N's attitude completely changed as she bowed in respect.

"Lord Hokage, it is a pleasure to see you again." She turned to the man next to him. "My name is Uchiha Y/N," she extended her hand for Minato to shake.

Orochimaru rolled his eyes at her.

"Namikaze Minato," he gave a curt nod and shook her hand.

"So how was the trip?" The four began walking through the village gates.

"Exciting- just plain horrible, maybe we should extend my punishment, I'll start packing again?"

"No, I think you've had enough," Orochimaru smirked and pushed her further up.

Lord Third chuckled, "Say Orochimaru since you've left would you say Y/N is now at a chunin or jonin level?"

"Kage level!"