7- All The Things She Said.

Chapter 7- Nightmares.

~THIS IS NOT ENOUGH--I feel totally lost--being with you has opened my eyes~

-I feel totally lost-
-being with you has opened my eyes~

"W-What's this?" Y/N reached her hand up to her eyes as she stared into the mirror.

"Your Sharingan."

"But... How?" She teared up.

~~

"This training is intense and will severely injure you; we need to get you in a state of help and grief before you can get your Sharingan. Basically, you must be in a great deal of pain, either emotionally, physically, or both." Orochimaru explained.

"Okay.."

"Now!

Hidden shadow snake hands!"

Quickly dodging the attack she jumped up and created a fireball jutsu, leaving him in crisps. When she landed, the only thing she saw when she glanced up was the snake's corpse. She gasped and turned around only to be kicked roughly into a tree and then many more after.

She huffed and stood up, her eyes widening when he appeared in front of her with a raised fist. She quickly jumped out of the way and threw a few kunai at him, but instead, he disappeared.

She cried out when shurikens impaled her from behind, he'd attacked her from her blind spot.

"Always keep your guard up."

She turned and was met with a horrifying view. Her surroundings turned bitter and dull before immediately turning black and wavy, everything seemed like an illusion before a huge snake appeared in front of her, hissing down as he made the motion to want to eat her. She attempted to use a fireball jutsu but quickly realized that she was powerless to move or act.

As the snake's mouth opened to capture her, she screamed. Instead, as swiftly as her surroundings altered, she found herself back in the field with Orochimaru. With his fangs out in an instant, Orochimaru lunged in front of her and bit her upper arm Harshly.

A great deal of pain flooded through her body, leaving her in a state of shock before feeling everything at once. A simple whisper of a shout escaped her mouth as she dropped to her knees, the pain so intense she couldn't even utter a word or scream with all her might.

~~

She reached up to touch her upper arm hidden under her sleeve.

"It hurts," She whimpered.

"The pain will soon subside, but you must use extreme caution to keep the mark hidden. Furthermore, be careful who you tell about your Sharingan. It's unnatural for a young child like you to have the Sharingan at this age."