5- It Will Rain

Chapter 5- Orochimaru.

~'Cause there'll be no sunlight If I lose you, Baby~

"Why are we running so early in the morning?!" Kakashi shouted, huffing behind Y/N whose hair blew in front of her face as she turned around.

"I do this every morning! I run around the village for cardio, man, Cmon! Are you gonna let me beat you?" Y/N taunted as she blew her hair out of her face.

Kakashi scowled and ran ahead of her.

"That's the spirit!" she shouted and chased after him before running into someone.

"Aw, man!" I run into anything these days, she shook her head and looked up only to pale at who she'd seen.

Orochimaru's hand remained outstretched as she stared at him in shock.

"It is common courtesy to accept a superior's offer of assistance," Orochimaru smirked.

Y/N nodded slowly and grabbed his hand as he helped her pull herself up. She dusted off her pants as Kakashi came running back to her.

"Hey, Y/N what's the holdup I was so far... ahead... Orochimaru-san?" Kakashi said as he looked up at the sannin. Kakashi bowed and lifted his head. "I apologize for Y/N she tends to run into anything these days," He scratched the back of his head while Y/N stuck her tongue out at him.

"You shut it!" she created a zap of electricity at her fingertip and poked Kakashi with it, causing him to spasm and grunt.

"Hey, quit that!" She zapped him again.

"Hmm quite interesting," Orochimaru hummed. "You have a lightning affinity? At such a young age."

Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Yes! I've been learning about it for some time now, and my training just began not that long ago. I'm doing great so far... Ah- but I do apologize for running into you Orochimaru-san, I wasn't looking where I was going," She scratched the back of her head, mimicking the same action as Kakashi when he was embarrassed.

"No worries, child. What are your names?" Orochimaru asked as the three now began walking around.

"Uchiha Y/N!" She said proudly.

"... Hatake Kakashi."

"I see, the white fang's son and an honorary Uchiha, some may be envious of my being in your midst," Orochimaru chuckled lightheartedly.

"What! You'll be fine, sir." Y/N giggled. "You're one of the legendary sannin for crying out loud!"

"What are you two doing out here by yourselves? I should say, bright and early in the morning," The snake man looked around.

"We were out for a run, it's a part of our training," Y/N informed.

Kakashi nodded, "After that, we just tend to do whatever we feel like, whether it be ninjutsu training or shuriken jutsus."