16- Leave Out All The Rest

Chapter 16- birth... death... birth... death

~When my time comesForget the wrong that I've doneHelp me leave behind some reasons to be missed~

~When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed~

Y/N woke up in a panic her eyes wide and head pounding in pain.

"Rin!"

"Oh, you're awake finally."

"Tou-san..." She looked around to see she was in the Uchiha compound. "What... happened? Is Kakashi okay?!"

"He's fine. They weren't able to save your friend Rin."

Y/N looked down and clenched her fists.

"It's not your fault. She had no chance, missing a heart and all. There's something else I needed to talk to you about."

Y/N relaxed and looked up at him, confused.

"Your eyes were bleeding when reinforcements found you. They couldn't figure out who murdered all of the Kiri nin but what they did question was your eyes, why they were still bleeding even after you lost consciousness. Tell me... When you activate your sharingan does it feel different?"

"Well yeah... It feels stronger. Why?"

"I believe you've unlocked your Mangekyo sharingan. You can activate it again by forcing more chakra into your eyes than you already do. Follow me."

...

"You see, Y/N. I have the Mangekyo Sharingan as well." she gasped.

"When?- When did you get it?..."

"During the war, same as you."

Y/N sucked in a breath as Fugaku turned towards her with it activated. "Let me show you why the higher-ups fear us Uchiha."

Y/N's eyes widened.

...

She screamed with all her might as he used her biggest regrets against her. He deactivated his Sharingan and she fell down, hyperventilating. She laid the side of her head against the hard cold ground struggling to control her breathing as she watched her father walk past her.

"I shall teach you the way of our clan, You will attend our meetings and you will be the next head." He informed her and approached the entrance. "If you so happen to fail as a leader, Itachi will take your place, after I kill you."

Y/N passed out on the floor.

~~

"Uh, mama?"

Y/N and Itachi stood side by side as they watched their mother speak to her doctor.

"Kaa-san, are you sick?" Itachi asked.

"Oh, it's nothing like that. You see... you're going to have a little brother or sister very soon."