22- End of Beginning

Chapter 22- The Uchiha.

~I wave goodbye to the end of beginning~

"That is everything the masked man told you?"
Y/N asked Itachi.

He nodded. "He said if we need refuge, we can join his organization."

"His organization?"

"The Akatsuki."

Y/N hummed, "I don't appreciate you making all these preparations regarding our clan's future behind my back. I'd rather do this all on my own."

"There's no stopping me, Y/N. I plan to do this either on my own or without you. You need to stay. You have Kakashi and a life here, you're the next Hokage."

"I highly doubt that now. They've been stalling for too long. I believe it's just an excuse for me to not revolt against them as well, because if they really cared, I'd already be appointed as Hokage. As for Kakashi, family is more important, I will not allow you to do this on your own. If it means I have to become a rogue and betray the Leaf, my friends, and Sasuke."

"Someone needs to stay behind and take care of Sasuke."

"We have Kakashi for that, unless you decide to stay behind instead. I'll take this mission for you," Y/N urged.

"Your whole life would change! You have something really good going on here, do not run from it!"

"I'd have to anyway, the plan is for only Sasuke to be the last Uchiha remaining. They have no use for a child with no Sharingan in both the village and the Akatsuki. If Kakashi really loves me, He should know I'll come back to him, I always come back to him."

Itachi sighed, figuring he couldn't change her mind no matter what.

"You're just making so many excuses."

"I'll have Kakashi watching over Sasuke. While we're gone, Kushina will undoubtedly gain custody of Sasuke; after all, she is his godmother. All of this ends, Itachi. The lives of our loved ones end.

Tonight."

Itachi nodded.

"Tonight."

~~

The Uchiha clan's demise.

While the masked man took over the police force, Itachi and Y/N worked together to split the Uchiha district in two, then met back at their house to finish off.

Y/N appeared in front of her home, undetected. Her Sharingan brightened the night, her Anbu mask was covered in blood, as were her clothes. She nodded to Itachi.

Itachi and Y/N appeared behind their parents, breathing heavily. Y/N's hands shook as she held her Katana high.

Tears threatened to slip past her eyes.