21- Alphabet Boy

Chapter 21- Rush.

~You think you're smarter than me with all your bad poetryFuck all your ABC's~

Fuck all your ABC's~

Itachi and Y/N are walking to the entrance of the compound.

"Shisui... What's going on here?" Y/N looked at the two.

"Big brother!" Sasuke shouted from a distance.

Shisui vanished.

"Are you done with your mission? If you are, you can come and help me train!"

"Sorry, Sasuke. I've been summoned."

Sasuke groaned angrily. "What about you, N/N?"

"Sorry, Sasu, I've been summoned as well."

Sasuke flinched. Y/N never turned down the opportunity to train him.

Something's up.

~~

"What is it, Shisui? You know I never reject training Sasuke unless it's important, you better have a good reason for bringing us out here." Y/N crossed her arms.

"I wanted to get your honest opinion about something. How serious do you think Fugaku is?" Shisui asked, his back turned.

"What do you mean?" Itachi asked.

"The coup d'etat."

Y/N froze and looked to the ground.

"Let me handle that, Shisui. The Uchiha will be glad to know I'm next in line for the Hokage's seat, things will change for the better."

Itachi looked away.

"The Uchiha are growing dissatisfied with the village. If the village does not change, the Uchiha won't stand for it."

"If the village changes, so will the Uchiha," Shisui said.

"But if the Uchiha don't change, neither will the village. They cannot simply put their faith entirely in Y/N becoming the next Hokage. They held the same faith for our father, and it ended up being Namikaze-san who became the Fourth Hokage. As long as the two sides distrust each other, things will only get worse."

"I want to clear up this uncertainty," Shisui looked down.

"Can you?" Itachi asked.

Y/N frowned. "Neither of you should have to deal with this."

"The fate of the Uchiha will always be in our hands, we won't rest until there is peace among both worlds," Itachi said.

"Let me carry that weight," Y/N urged.

"If the Uchiha attempt a coup d'etat, it will end badly for both sides," Shisui said.

Y/N nodded, "major casualties on either side. A civil war. I'm against the coup d'etat as well."