2- Ribs

Chapter 2- New friends!

~You're the only friend I need~

Fuck.. Where am I?

I can't see anything.

...

"Her name will be Uchiha Y/N."

...

"You will do great things."

...

"Heiress to the Uchiha clan!"

...

"Would you like to hold her, Fugaku?"

"Hn."

...

Fugaku? Uchiha? GODDAMNIT DID KAMI SEND ME INTO FUCKING NARUTO?

~~

It's been a few days.

I CAN FINALLY SEE YAY!

Looking up Y/N found the face of a lovely woman she knew to be her mother. She's been so loving and caring since she was born. Holding her and singing occasionally. Taking her out on long walks and shopping through the markets of the compound.

~~

At 7 months, Y/N was able to crawl on all fours. She crawled across the hallway as her mother pursued her, making her giggle as she rounded the corner and collided with her father's leg.

He stopped looking at papers and looked down at her as she rubbed her eyes.

"She's tired," Fugaku stated.

"I got her," Mikoto said, picking up Y/N and rushing to the kitchen, while Fugaku grunted and entered his office.

~~

Four months later.

I CAN FINALLY WALK.

HELL YA I'M TIRED OF CRAWLING.

but why do I have to relive as a baby?

Cuz I said so. Kami said. They come and go as they please and they rarely talk to Y/N. She finds it frustrating, speaking to a god who always ghosts her.

~~

Five years later.

Y/N ran through the compound with her caretaker, Hinami, rushing after her.

"Y/N-hime, please slow down!" Hinami called out to her. Y/N giggled and rounded a corner, slamming directly into someone.

"OW!" The two collided and fell on their butts.

Why am I always running into people? She rubbed her head.

"Ah! I'm sorry I wasn't looking-"

"Watch where you're going!" The other warned.