His Woman.

Kate

The bed was so comfortable it was like I was floating on a cloud.

"Good morning" a voice came from beside me making me turn so quickly I was surprised it didn't break from whiplash .

When I saw it was Rome, I sighed but my mind had still went into alert mode.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room at eight in the morning?" I said looking at the wall clock.

"Breakfast will be ready in an hour and everyone has breakfast and dinner together, so get ready and come down."

"Is it necessary to be present Mr.Don"

He moved one tattooed hand above my forehead easing the frown, making my whole forehead tingle and my body wake up, "Yes, get used to it because you're going to be a part of this family."

"Get ready, we'll talk about your stay here and the agreement after breakfast" saying that he left closing the door behind him.

I quickly brushed my teeth and stepped in the shower, all my toiletries were now stacked but they were all new. I washed my body and hair and stepped out of the shower, patting my body dry from one of the soft fluffy towels.

The walk in closet was now filled with clothes my size but new, I picked a floral summer dress and applied some makeup from the drawer and slipped on a pair of sandals.

"Oh dear you're ready, I was just going to call you down for breakfast." A lady twice my age said, her hair in a bun and a motherly smile graced her face, standing outside my door.

"Yes ma'am," I replied giving her a small smile.

"Oh don't bother with the formalities call me Martha" she said with a warm smile reaching her ears. I followed her to the big dining hall like a lost puppy.

Loud chattering sound could be heard coming from what I presume was the dining hall and smell of delicious food was also in the air.

There were men sitting around the large table, all clothed in fine suits and Rome sat at the head of the table, in a black jacket and button up with black dress pants.

I wouldn't lie he was the most handsome man I'd ever laid eyes on, his jawline and cheekbones was perfect, neither too chiseled nor too sharp, they gave him a rough but sexy look and his hair was styles to perfection but he was still a Moretti.

All conversations died down the moment I entered the room and everyone stood up bowing their head at me.

I was a little startled but ushered them to continue, Rome was still sat but this time he had his right hand supporting the side of his face with a fork in his hand that did a miserable job at hiding the smirk spread across his face while he watched me silently.