Come in

Kate's pov:

It was half past nine and I'd just managed to make some popcorn, when the front door's opening and shutting sound reached my ears.

Before I saw him, I felt his presence come up behind me, making me all hot and bothered and the hair at my nape stand.

He rested his head on my shoulder and inhaled my scent making electricity shoot through my body."What are you making"
"Lamb" I managed without being breathless.
He snuggled deeper to the side of my neck and smiled against the skin there, giving it a feather light kiss, my knees had almost given up on me.
"Where did you get popcorn from?"
"I asked Carlo to bring some for me."
He just hummed in response sending the vibrations straight to my aching pussy.
"Stop distracting me." I was proud it came out bored because I was anything but that.
He snaked his hands on my waist and brought me closer."Distracting you?"
I huffed. "Fuck off"
He chuckled, sending a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest and removed himself from me, I'd never regretted my decisions ever, but this might just be it.

"I'll shower and be back Bella."
I just nodded at him in reply.

I went to upstairs, the popcorn was ready and I'd brought it to our living room along with some icecream and sat on the couch, scrolling through the channels on the TV.

I saw Rome enter the room from my peripheral vision but did not look at him, he was in his low rise pyjamas and a tshirt and the view had me almost choking on nothing.

"Can I join?" he asked cheekily, when he noticed my face heating up a little because I'd been caught ogling him in the open.

"No."
Hearing no movement I looked at him standing at the door and frowning.
I rolled my eyes playfully. "I was just kidding." I said, shifting to give him space.

He covered the distance in three shorts strides and sat beside me on the couch and suddenly the room felt a hundred times hotter and there was an ache in my lower belly, he eyed me with amusement, saying, "Oh, I didn't know the big, serious Russo could joke."

"And I didn't know somebody could be this big of a pain in the ass without fucking."
He just kept looking at me, making heat spread along my skin.

Manspreading his legs, he put one of his gorgeously tattooed hands behind me on the couch. To be honest I didn't know why the fuck was I acting like a horny teenager but you couldn't help it when Devils spawn himself came to you looking as good as sin.

"Just say you wanna fuck me." He replied a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'd rather have a big dick attached to me than want to fuck a dick like you."

"Lies." he grinned, I knew what he was doing, I would'nt take the bait, no, naah, nada.

"Delusion." I said looking back at the telivision screen.

I ignored him and surfed through different channels.

"What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, anything" he shrugged.

I put on La La Land on the tv and sank back on the couch with a bowl of icecream.

"Cute" I said to myself but apparently Rome had heard it.

"Boring" he replied, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"The movie hasn't even started yet, I was talking about the girl, she's cute."

He hummed in response and grabbed some popcorn from the bowl, tossing it into his mouth.

It made the veins in his hand show and holy shit if it did not just return the hot feeling back.