Thanks Carlo.

Kate's pov:

After straightening my dress, and taming my hair, I walked to where David stood with his back to me infront of a very disinterested yet interested looking Carlo.

"Oh Carlo you're here, come in for lunch if you are hungry. It's ready." I said, standing beside him.

"Kate" David asked in question, scepticism leaking coloring his tone.

"Oh hello father," I feigned innocence. "I'd just come here to meet get some of my things, if you didn't mind."

"Of course not." He replied with a fake sweet smile, which I returned with a straight face.

"Katie, going back so early?" Charles questioned from the hall, walking towards us.

"Yeah, sorry Old Man, something urgent has come up." I said genuinely sad I'd to leave him back there.

He gave me a sad smile and I engulfed him in a hug, "These are my room keys, keep them safe. If anyone ever tries to open my room, call me then and there." I whispered into his ears, slipping the keys into his pocket.

"Get the table ready Charles." David said, making us part away. I bid him a final goodbye and went to where Charles stood with the door of the car open.

I exhaled a breath of relief the moment we were out of David's vincinity.

"What excuse did you make back there?"

"Nothing in specific ma'am." Carlo replied smoothly.

"What?"

"I just nodded at him in greeting and continued to nod at every question he asked ma'am."

A snort escaped me, which I quickly covered with my cough but not quickly enough to stop Carlo's left from twitching.

"Okay, please don't tell Rome about this."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but that would be a violation of the rules."

I gasped, making him look at me worriedly.

"Is he on the earpiece right now?" I asked.

"No, he's at the shooting range ma'am, but I can call him if you want."

"Oh" I sighed.

"Take a left, don't ask me any questions tell me any rules, just do as I say because I'm the future Donna."

He looked at me from the mirror unsure for a few seconds but complied nonetheless.

We were outside my favourite Italian restaurant after ten minutes. It wasn't really a restaurant like the big ones, it was more like a tiny cottage that smelled like cheese and heaven and had a picture on every inch of the wall.

"Sarah?" I called out stepping inside. Most of the restaurant was empty except the elderly couple tucked in the corner and a duo of girls in the front.

"What the hell!" Sarah whisper yelled coming out of the back.

She directly charged at me tackling me in a hug. Her body shaking in my hold.

I brought her face infront and saw tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Aww, oh my God I'm so sorry babe." I said with my voice wavering a little too.

"Took you long enough." She said, playfully punching me.

"Ow, Sarah! you're going to puncture me."

She chuckled, getting off of me.