Breathtaking.

Kate's pov:

The people Rome had sent were amazing. They lightened my mood and made me feel and look out of this world.

It wasn't like we were going to some gala, but it sure as hell felt like it. I'd never gotten professionally ready but God only if I could.

My hair was in lose waves, while I had a beautiful shimmery pink dress that fell down to my upper thigh on.

The dress was sleeveless and had spaghetti straps, with a deep neckline. The cleavage all the way on display.

I wore the diamond necklace Rome had brought me and put on another diamond ear ring and bracelet keeping it minimal yet chic.

I thanked the women and man again before they left and notified Carlo that I was ready.

My heart was beating really fast, I don't know if it were the nervousness for the party, or having to face Rome again, or the fact that David could at any minute do anything.

The radio silence from his end was scary, because a man that had a big mouth and made dumb angry decisions keeping it in? Unlikely so.

I heard a knock on my door and braced myself for whoever it was. Ofcourse it were Rome but whatever.

I let out a breath, and slowly walked upto the door opening it.

I saw Rome's eye widen just in the slightest, giving me a once over. Leaving tingles all over my body.

I saw his adams apple bob, and he licked his lips, all the while focusing on my lips.

His hair was gelled back, and he had a black suit on. Did we accidentally step inside a microwave oven? It sure felt like it.

"You look... breathtakingly beautiful cara." he said, his voice breathy and strained.

It sent shivers down my spine.

"Thankyou." I mumbled, ready to get out of this confinement.

He took one of my hands, and kissed the back of it, his lips lingering there for a second.

Is this man trying to kill me?

He pulled back, and put his arm in the small of my back, leading us to the elevator. The elevator ride was quiet and full of tension but I didn't dare say a word.

We finally reached and I saw Dante, Jade and Luca all standing in the lobby.

Oh thank goodness, Jade was here. All this testosterone was making me go crazy.

"Kate!" Jade exclaimed noticing me and hugged me. Making Rome back off. Oops haha.

"I didn't know you were coming," I whispered into her ears.

She gave me a cheeky grin and winked.

"Oh my my, you look goooorgeous" she swooned.

I rolled my eyes and thanked her.

She was dressed in a tube dress herself with her hair half up half down.

"You look sexy too," I wiggled my eyebrows at her, motioning towards Dante.

Her cheeks went pink, and she widened her eyes at me, chuckling.

"Oh my God, you look out of this world!" Dante exclaimed joining us, to which Jade nodded her head looking proud.

I grinned at him, "Thankyou thankyou, you look handsome and all today too." I said, wiggling my eyebrows at him and Jade again.

He laughed, "Need to keep up with my beautiful girlfriend you know" he said kissing the side of her head, and pulling her into himself.