Epilogue🩷

Kate's pov:

"What! Rome these are literally more pieces than a jewellery shop itself would have." I exclaimed, flabbergasted by the amount of handpicked antique jewellery he'd brought for me after just mentioning it once.

I think I hadn't even mentioned it, I was just scrolling through my ipad looking at the antique jewellery collection on Tassle and Dazzle.

I mean yeah I might be drooling a little bit but that's besides the point. Rome had pulled me closer cuddling up which I didn't think much of then but now I understand he wanted a better look at the screen.

"Anything and everything for you vita mia." he replied kissing my forehead.

I almost turned into goo and fell down but his strong arms held me in place.

Gazing into his honey like eyes I knew I'd found the beat to my heart, the warmth to my winter and the rain to my draughts. .

"I really love you, in case you didn't know." I said, hearing which his eyes shined and smile grew.

"Say that once again." he said, pecking my lips.

"Nahh," I said in a disinterested tone.

"Please baby," he said, pecking my lips once again.

I nodded my head in a no again, making him pout.

"Please, vita mia." he insisted, pecking my lips and forehead this time.

"Okay, but only if you give Dante the time off of work he's been asking you to go celebrate Jade's birthday." I said and Rome narrowed his eyes at me.

"Fine," he said in the same tone he spoke to his men in.

I raised a brow, "You've my deal baby." he said this time smiling.

"Okay, so.. I love you Mr.Moretti." I said, kissing him.

"I'd die and then be ressurected again, just to hear those words" he said pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.

♡♡♡

"Can you guys please turn the music down a little bit." Leah shouted from the kitchen.

"Nooo," Daisy shouted back from the living area where she had her literal DJ setup with tens of speakers.

"If you don't turn it down untill I count to three." Leah warned Daisy, Dante and Jake-Daisy's father.

And the music instantly turned down, easing my migraine that had started coming.

"Thanks babe," I said to Leah.

"Oh it's nothing, my ears were going to fall off any second anyways." she chuckled.

"Let the kids have some fun, you guys are no fun as it is." Martha intervened, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, sure now come out the movie is about to start gramps." I said, circling her arm and pulling her outside.

"Oh God Katie let me atleast get the popcorns," she said, looking back at the big bowls of popcorns.