𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
7:00𝐩𝐦

You entered your apartment and shut the door behind you. What a long and tiresome day you thought. You slung your keys and purse on the kitchen counter and sat down at the island.

I should call Mikasa.

You dial her phone but she doesn't pick up, but then shortly after she sends you a text.

                            - mikasa♡ -

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢♡
𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 asf

𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬

𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢♡
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺!? 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺?

𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬
𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶" 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢♡
𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥!? 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵. 𝘥𝘰 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘺/𝘯.

𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘴.

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢♡
𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥...
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴!!

Mikasa was right. Fuck him.

You refused to give him another chance after you'd found out that he was cheating on you with another girl at his job. You were mostly healed over that situation now, but it still hurt to think about.

You wanted to also tell Mikasa about the incident that you had leaving the eye doctor, but you decided against it, not wanting to bother her on her night out.

*ding*

You looked down at your phone, it was a text from someone. You opened it and at the top it read: maybe from "jean"

I thought I blocked that mother fucker.

              - maybe from "jean" contact -

𝐇𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝐑𝖎𝖉𝖊│𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪 ☓ 𝘧𝘦𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें