𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫

Velvet Elvis
9:30pm

"He's here y/n." Mikasa said walking over to you. "You sure you won't him taking you home?" she asked with a worrisome look.

"YeaH, it'll bE *hiccup* FiNe Mika. You go hAve fuN." you got up from the bar stool, almost stumbling over.

Levi walked up to you, helping Mikasa carry you out to his car. "Some ride you got there. Did you just get it?" Mikasa asked in amazement. It was a black, 1964 ford mustang and he had it shining.

"Something me and Kenny were working on and finally got it running." he explained, opening up the passenger side door letting Mika help you in.

"Don't forget, I know where you live." she crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes towards him.

A "tch." was all she got in response.

"Oh and don't forget to feed Salem!" she shouted before he got in.

"Salem?.."

"It's her cat, okay thanks bye." she turned around, hurrying back inside the bar for warmth.

He sighed, getting into his car and staring the engine. He looked over at you, already out cold, and put your address into his phone.

                                          • • •

Your apartment
10:00pm

Levi put the car in park and went over to the passengers side seeing you still curled up in the seat, fast asleep. He sighed as he reached in and picked you up bridal style.

Your room was on the 6th floor, which was the top floor. He carried you up to the gated entrance and punched in the 5 digit code that Mikasa had gave him.

He carried you through the gate and up the flight of stairs, to your door. He reached in his pocket for the keys she also had gave him at the bar.

When he opened the door it was pitch dark inside, with the only source of light coming from a tiny nightlight that was on the wall beside the door.

He stepped inside and quietly closed the door behind him, laying you down on the couch.

"Shit! what the—" he hissed out, after almost tripping over one of Salem's cat toys.

He turned on the kitchen light and searched through your cabinets for the cat food.

*purr purr*

Salem came up to greet him by purring and rubbing against his leg, which was rare for Salem to do to strangers.

"Here cat.." Levi huffed sitting down the bowl, annoyed from his affection.

Levi stood still, taking in how elegant your apartment was. There were so many nice things to look at. You were amazing at interior design and for a while, it had been a dream job of yours to become a professional interior designer.

You had an exquisite living area with natural colored furnishings, rugs and blankets, with plants decorating it throughout. The room also had giant floor-to-ceiling windows that always let in an abundant amount of sunlight during the daytime.