𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17 - 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥

As you pulled open the back door, you froze, to see someone else already sitting in your spot.

Levi?!—

Without looking at you or saying anything, he just scooted over to the other seat.

"You just gonna stand there?? Get in!" Mikasa laughed.

Snapping out of your shocked state, you got in nervously with your stomach beginning to feel a bit queasy.

Since when the hell was he coming with us??
And why didn't Mikasa tell me?!

"So um— how far away is this place?" you questioned with a slight shaky voice.

"It's only about 25 minutes away." Mika chirped. "I have never been to this one before, I've heard it's really fun!"

"I don't think I've ever been to one." Eren chimed in.

"WHAT?!" Mika and you yelled in unison, causing the both of you to erupt in laughter.

"Like, ever??" you asked earnestly.

"Nope, this will be a first for me." Eren confessed with a grin "What about you Levi?" he asked, passing him his vap.

He just shook his head ˈnoˈ in response and took a puff.

"Unbelievable.." she said in awe. "Well that's about to change oh— and just wait until you guys try funnel cake!"

You could tell she was giddy with excitement and wanted everyone to have a good time, so you were going to try your best to just have fun and loosen up.

Fairgrounds
6:25pm

"Finally, we're here." Mika yipped.

"Oh wow.." you peeked out the window with your mouth agape, seeing all the colorful bright lights radiating from a far.

"This looks annoying." Levi spoke his first words since the whole ride there.

"Oh c'mon grouchy, you'll be fine." Mikasa mocked him. "I think we get our tickets over there."

Everyone got out the car and made way over to the ticket booth, which was to the left of the main entrance. You all bought the deluxe wristband, which granted access to all the games and rides for the night.

"What should we do first!?" Mikasa gasped, latching herself onto your arm.

"Let's go on that." you pointed towards an eye catching ride. It was a tall, giant loop, that went in a complete circle that was lit up with vibrant fire designs all around it.

"That looks cool, let's do it!" she agreed, tugging you along.

Eren looked in the direction of the ride, scratching the back of his neck as if he was having second thoughts.

"Why don't the two of you just—"

"Nope, no backing out— you're coming with us." you chuckled at his hesitant expression. "And if you get scared, just hold onto Levi."