𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 - 𝟒𝟏𝟏

The Red Lion
12:45pm

Hm, I don't think I've even been to this bar before.

You got out your car and walked to the tucked away structure. It was a small brick building, covered with green moss and plants. You stepped in, the aroma of Kentucky bourbon filling the space— seeing paintings and string lights hung all around the walls.

"Over here!" you looked over to see Mikasa sitting at a booth, waving you over.

"It's looks really cool in here." you approached, sitting down across from her.

"Right! Ymir told me about this place not to long ago." she said, scanning through the menu. "I bet your hungry, food and drinks on me." she winked.

"You're are literally the best, thank you."

"That's what good friends do." she smiled. "Alright, now spill!"

"Haha, alright alright.."

You guys ordered your lunch and drinks and began gossiping like a bunch of teens in highschool.

"WHAT?! Petra's ex!?"

"I know right?? But there's always two sides to a story.." you shrugged, taking another bite of your burger.

"Yeah.." Mikasa went into deep thought, propping her chin up on her palm. "well, let's see for ourselves." she insisted, whipping out her phone to pull up Instagram.

"Mika, what are you doing?" you raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"You know, just a little investigating, that's all."

You laughed at her for always having to know any and everything about someone, but you didn't mind being a bit nosey this time.

"Look I found her!"

You leaned over, taking a look at her Instagram page. "Yeah nothing special just a few pic— WAIT!" you said, almost shouting.

"What, what!?" Mikasa asked impatiently.

"I-I know her! Well I've seen her— uhm at Blackbird! Blackbird Café! She works there." you took her phone to get a closer look.

"And?" Mikasa leaned in closer to get a better look.

The two had taken a selfie together with the caption reading: #𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴💗

You quickly started putting the pieces together like a puzzle, everything starting to become a bit clearer.

"Mika, that's her friend, she mentioned to me earlier!! The one that said she had seen Levi with another girl..."

"Oh shit...it was you that she saw with him!?" Mikasa gasped. Both of you looked at one another in complete shock.

"Y/n she tagged her in the pic, click it!"

So you did, and it opened up to her friends page.

"Her name is Hitch? What kinda name is th—"

"That's her..I remember her name tag now." you cut Mikasa off. "She knew who he was...but acted like she didn't, and that's why she kept eyeing us the entire time."

"That means they must've just recently broken up because didn't you guys go to that cafe like 2 weeks ago??"

"Yep." you nodded.

"Even though he's my cousin and I can't stand him, or his criminal lifestyle. I saw the way you looked at him and it's obvious you are crazy over him." she made a fake puking expression.

"So fuck it, they aren't even together anymore, she's old news," you couldn't help but chuckle at Mika's boldness. "when you get comfortable enough with him, just ask him about it— but otherwise, I say go for it y/n." she finished with a satisfied grin.

"You know what Mika...I will." you smirked with confidence.

"Attagirl, cheers to you for going after what's yours!" she picked.

You rolled your eyes and toasted your glasses.
"Hey, what about you and Eren??" you laughed, picking at her back.

"You know we'd never work," she blushed, face turning a bright pink. "..he gets into too much trouble with the law, they all do..." she raised an eyebrow at you, also referring to Levi

"Hmm, well your face says otherwise." you curled your lip.

"Oh shut up!"