𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 - 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞🍋

He took one hand and gently lifted your chin to meet his lust clouded eyes. "Why don't you show me what all you learned today, hm?"

You got butterflies instantly just from the way he spoke to you so enticingly. You knew exactly what he wanted, and you were going to give it to him.

"But first," he lowered his voice, almost to a whisper. "...you're gonna have to take these off." he tempted, lightly tugging at your belt loop.

"Hm...well, I don't remember that in my lessons?" you teased him, playing hard to get.

He placed one hand on your lower back, while the other rested on your cheek. "Looks like you're going to have to start paying more attention."

He pulled you in closer to him as he planted delicate bites and kisses down your neck and collarbone. That was your weakness, and he knew it.

"...Levi~" You began to feel your face heating up, with your heart beating harder and faster. He snaked his way up from your neck to your soft, plump lips.

"Yes?" he breathed out, in between kisses.

You leaned in farther and cupped his jaw, deepening the kiss as he gripped your waist tighter, grinding you back and forth on his erection.

"I... I need you." you whispered, shamelessly sliding a hand underneath his shirt.

"Yeah?~" he challenged, swiftly moving a hand under you blouse to unlatch your bralette. "So have me, sweet girl." he lured, nipping at the lobe of your ear.

You didn't waste a second more and slid off your bra, and tossed it onto the floor as he continued to suck and kiss at your neck.

You started undoing his belt and curled your fingers around the waist band of his pants and pulled them down.

Impatiently, he unbuttoned your blouse and pulled it off you, exposing your bare chest, sucking and flicking his tongue over your sensitive nipples.

"L-Levi~ please." you pleaded eagerly, wanting more of him.

He lifted you up and lined himself at your begging, wet entrance, carefully lowering you down onto his tip.

"Shit~" you both let out a heavy sigh of pleasure as you took him all the way inside of you.

You moved up and down slowly as you felt him stretching you out, becoming more relaxed as he
fondled with your breast, and feeling his warm breath against your tender skin.

"Fuck— you fit so perfect around my dick." he praised, giving you a sharp slap on the ass.

Nothing but your moans and cries filled the room, but it was like music to him. He wanted to hear you, and only you.