𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐧

Thursday
8:20am

You awoke from what felt like a vibration coming from under your pillow, and realized that you were still in Levi's bed. You felt around and noticed he was no longer beside you.

You groaned as you rubbed your drowsy eyes, still feeling quite drained from yesterday. You yawned and rolled on your side to check your phone.

"SHIT." you cursed aloud as you saw the time and the 2 missed calls from your boss. It was 20 minutes after and you hadn't even got dressed.

You sprung up out of his bed and scrambled around the room for your clothing. "Damn it. Where the fuck is my bra?!" you muttered to yourself, still hobbling around for your missing clothes.

Practically giving up that point, you just decided to get dressed with what you had and go braless.

Your button down was a bit thin so you rummaged around in his closet to see if he had anything you could wear over it.

A black trench like jacket stood out to you and you quickly grabbed it off its hanger, and threw it on. It paired perfectly with your cream colored top and black mini skirt.

This will just have to do.

Before fleeing his room, you noticed you could hear the sound of water running, it was coming from his bathroom.

He was taking a shower, so you texted him on your way out the door, letting him know that you had left for work.

The office
8:35am

As you were pulling into the parking lot, your phone dinged with a message from Mika.

Mika
{ are you ok, where the hell are you?!?!
8:00am

{ girl erwin's pissed..
8:35am

Quickly, you jumped out and slung your purse around your shoulder and rushed to the entrance of your work building.

"Speak of the devil." Ymir gibed, as you entered the room.

"Are you not feeling well??" Mika walked up to you, holding her palm out against your head.

"I'm fine." you hurried past her to your desk. "I just didn't hear my alarm."

"Don't you know that I can tell when you're lying," Mikasa followed behind you. "And...you might wanna take a look." she held out her travel sized mirror towards you with a frown.

"Shit~"

You had two visible hickeys on the left side of your neck, and one on your right side.

"Take my concealer and go to the restroom," she sighed, handing you over her makeup bag. "..but hurry, Erwin wants to talk to you in his office."

You went to the ladies room and applied the makeup to your neck quickly, trying to blend it out as evenly as possible.

When you finished, you fast-walked back down the hall and into the workroom, mentally preparing yourself for Erwin's lecture.