𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 - 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐲

9:15pm
(still his pov)

It was getting dark out and close to time to meet up with the guys. I grabbed my phone and keys off the counter and headed into my garage.

I got onto my R6 and waited a few minutes before pulling off, to let the engine warm up.

*ding*

It was a text from Eren, saying that everyone was already at the meeting spot, so I turned my bike around and sped out onto the street.

I swiftly weaved in and out through the nighttime traffic, until finally coming across the destination. It was a three story parking garage that was in close proximity of the bank.

I pulled up into the lower level and parked my bike in between Eld and Miche. "Ay Levi, you never did say anything about how much we're taking." Eld noted, as he put out his cigar.

"We take $10k, minimum." I ordered, sliding my mask over my face. "..and what we pocket will depend on the left over takings, if any."

"With that being said, this bank better be fucking loaded." Miche commented.

"I still don't understand why you just won't take him on Levi?!" Oluo argued, leaning over his bike. "But instead, we go through all this, just to give it to that punk!"

"He threatened Y/n, shit-head!" I spat out at him in frustration. "I'm not about to risk her over some stupid bullshit like this. Plus, I don't have three bands lying around just to giveaway!"

"He's already told us about what that fucking creep said," Eld interrupted. "But you clearly were too distracted with your head being up your ass."

"Yo, everybody just chill." Eren intervened, trying to calm the situation. "Let's get this shit done, and afterwards we can all get a drink, alright?"

Believe it, or not— Eren always knew how to deescalate these situations and reel everyone in. This seemed to ease the tension and everybody began masking up.

Oluo started walking towards me with an apologetic look. "I- uh...I'm sorry about that. I understand your reasonings now, so don't take what I said the wrong way."

"It's fine Oluo." I sighed out, as I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Just don't fuck this up, and maybe I'll forgive you."

"Ahh c'mon boss, you can't stay mad at me." He nudged my shoulder. "I'm the best you've got!"

I sighed and looked down, "You think very highly of yourself Oluo." almost cracking a laugh.

"Alright everyone, let's move."

Velvet Elvis grill & bar
9:15pm (back to y/n pov)

"I'll head home now, but I'm glad I came out with you guys tonight." you told the group, as you slid on your trench coat before leaving.