𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" Mikasa asked, swigging down the last of her drink.

"Ha- probably just lazy around with Salem and watch Netflix all day." you leaned back in the booth, realizing how tired and exhausted your body actually felt from working all day, just ready to go home and lounge.

*ding*

"Ugh, what now.." you groaned out, reaching for your phone.

Oh— It's Levi..

      Levi

if you still wanna learn to ride.

618 redwood drive SW

"What's that smile about, huh?" Mikasa poked.

"It's Levi. I-I think he's really going to teach me how to ride!" you gasped with excitement.

"Really??— haha, yeah he for sure likes you." she watched as you blushed, with your face turning a hue of bright red. "So, you going??"

"Fuck yeah I'm going." you quickly stood up, grabbing your phone and keys. "I'll catch ya later Mika."

"Hey, be careful," she narrowed her eyes and folded her arms, giving you that motherly instinct look. "and have fun, but not too much fun."

You nodded, letting her know that everything would be okay and rushed out of the bar.

You jumped into your Jeep, putting in his address and pulled out onto the buzzing street. Butterflies began to flutter around in your stomach the closer you were getting to his house.

You remembered the familiar feeling that you had the first time you went over to Jean's house, but this would be nothing like that situation— it would be much different, and much better. You could only hope.

Levi's house
1:30pm

You pull into a small, unfamiliar neighborhood that looked a little rough around the edges, but seemed nice enough.

"Oh 618, that's it." you read aloud from the mailbox, almost missing the turn.

You pulled in and parked in the short driveway behind his mustang. You pulled out your phone and sent him a quick text letting him now that you were here.

oh wow..

He emerged out from his garage, shirtless with a cloth thrown over his shoulder, his toned body glistening from sweat. It seemed to be that he was in the middle of changing the oil in his bike. "Didn't think you'd actually come."

Butterflies filled your stomach and you felt yourself uncontrollably blushing.

"W-Well of course, I'm desperate to learn at this point." you replied, trying your best to stay focused.

"As enjoyable as it may seem, this is a life risking action, but you know that...so are you sure?" he looked at you with a serious and stern expression.

"That it is, but I'm willing to take that risk, even if it's dangerous." you dared. You've always wanted this no matter the circumstances— no matter the outcome.

"Mm.." he looked at you for a bit, not being able to tell what was running through his mind. "Let's get you in some gear then."

You let out a small shriek of excitement and followed him into his garage. "Did I interrupt something?" you questioned, looking over at his R6 dripping oil.

"Just letting the old oil leak out." he answered you as he but on a shirt. "I'll let you practice on the triumph." It was the bike he was on the first time you saw him.

It was a black Bonneville T120 with a brown leather seat. "Wow it's so nice, you sure?" you laughed nervously.

"Tch, just don't drop it.."

The atmosphere became a bit tense for you, because not only were you nervous about learning how to ride for the first time, but you were at his house— Levi's house. The man who has every woman swooning over him.

You put Levi's spare jacket and helmet on and approached the bike. You looked back at him and he gave you a slight nod, so you swung a leg over, positioning yourself upright on the seat.

He started going over fundamentals about how motorcycles really work, giving you a more in depth understanding.

As you carefully listened, a lot of things started coming back to you, realizing the familiar things you had also used to hear your father talking about.

"So, start it up."

"U-Uh— okay!" you nervously clicked the kill switch and held down on the start up button.

The sound of the engine roared throughout the garage, making you smile like a little kid in a candy shop.

"Good." Levi praised. "Now, you need to get comfortable with the clutch."

You nodded your head and started slowly disengaging the clutch, trying to find were the friction zone was and started moving forward.

"Alright, now pull it in." he ordered, and you did as he said, making you come to a stop. "Now keep doing that over. Learning the clutch is crucial, which can be the difference between a good or a bad rider."

You obeyed his instructions and continued going and breaking. As you started again releasing the clutch, the bike completely shut off. Your eyes widened in shocked and looked back at Levi for guidance.

"You stalled the bike," he walked over towards you. "That's gonna happen when you release the clutch to quickly."

A little startled, you started it back up and continued practicing, gradually becoming more and more comfortable with the bike.

Levi went back to his oil change while also keeping an eye out on you.

4:00pm

"I think you've done enough for today." he said as you were pulling up into the garage. You parked next to his other bike and dismounted.

"That was actually so fun, the most exciting thing that's happened to me in a long time..." you drifted off, feeling something awaken inside you.

You realized, that this is what you have been missing your whole life.

"Not too bad...better than I thought you'd be." Levi scoffed.

"Thank yo— hey what's that supposed to mean??" you folded your arms at his smart remark.

"Tch.. next lesson tomorrow at 1:00pm, and don't be late." he spat, walking towards his door. He paused before going inside, as if he was going to say something, but he didn't and closed the door behind him.

• • •