𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 4:30𝐩𝐦

*ding*

Your phone lit up, showing that you got a text from an unknown number.

I really hope this isn't Jean again. I already blocked his new number too.

Swiping up on the notification, you realized it was just Levi sending you the time and location for the bike night meet.

You held down on the message, giving it a thumbs up, to let him know you were down. You added him as a new contact in your phone and then got back to work before Erwin caught you.

As you continued to type away on your computer, you thought you should invite Mikasa to come along with you.

Sure, Levi wouldn't mind, right?

You knew Mikasa enjoyed bikes just as much as you did, so you thought, why not?

"Y/n, do you have a minute?" It was Erwin. He sat down across from you with more papers in his hand.

Dammit Erwin. I only have 30 minutes left and you're going to give me even more paperwork?!

"No Y/n, I promise this isn't for you," he assured, upon seeing your slightly irritated expression.

"Oh," you giggled in relief. "well then, how can I help?"

"As you know, normally this is the type of job for Hange, but she just won't have to proper time, being she's occupied with a great deal of projects at the moment."

You nodded, waiting for him to explain what exactly he was wanting from you.

"I'm entrusting you to train the new intern that will be onboarding next week."

"What about my other diurnal paperw—"

"It will all be taken care of by your other colleagues," he answered promptly.

"I'll do my best sir."

"Great," he stood up, thanking you. "You've been doing amazing work around here, keep it up."

You were delighted with his praise, and was excited to finally be doing something new at your job for a change.

It finally turned 5, as you had been watching the clock tick for the last few minutes. You immediately logged off your computer and gathered your things.

You walked across the office over to Mikasa's desk and leaned over her cubicle. "I smell trouble."

"I promise it's not!" you giggled at her expression. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come to bike night with me on Saturday?"

She stopped typing and looked up at you in a confused manner. "Bike night? What's got you wanting to go to that?"

"Wellll.." you trailed off, filling her in on everything she'd missed.

"WHY ARE YOU JUST NOW TELLING ME ALL OF THIS-"

Holding your finger up to your mouth, you shushed her not wanting to draw any attention from the others.

"Well of course I'm going! Not only do I have to make sure you're going to be okay, I need to check out this "fine guy" your telling me about." she bossed, raising her eyebrows.

"Alright, it's been decided" you chuckled. "You comin' ?"

"I wish, but I've got to finish these stupid charts before I leave." she huffed.

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
8:30𝐩𝐦

Mikasa had just texted you that she was on her way. You both decided on taking her car because it was better on gas, being that this place was a ways of a drive.

You finished lacing up your black combat boots and stepped back to look into the mirror. You had on a dark red haltered neck top that had small rips and tears, paired with some black, baggy cut-out jeans with fishnets underneath.

You smirked to yourself, satisfied with your outfit and makeup.

*ding*

It was Mikasa saying she was outside. You scurried out of apartment and into her car.

"Damn girl, you look hot!" Mikasa and you both said in unison.

"Yeah, if he doesn't drop to his knees and ask you out on a date, I'm swingin'."

You cackled at Mika hyping you up, as you put the location into her GPS. "I'm literally going to have to fight the men away from you!" you added.

She had on a dainty lacey top with a tiny black leather corset, matched with a skin tight leather mini skirt.

9:25𝐩𝐦

"FUCK, I missed the damn turn," Mikasa raged out. "I need a cigarette."

You laughed at her terrible navigation skills, but knew you wouldn't have been any better. Once she turned around, you headed down a dark, narrow alleyway that led into a immense parking lot.

You were shocked at the amount of people here.

"This must be some serious shit, huh?" she spoke out.

You both got out with the aroma of liquor and weed immediately hitting you. "You know, you never told me his name."

"Levi." you shouted over the blaring music, as you both merged into the crowd of people and bikes.

"I think that's him right over there!" you yelled over to Mikasa. "By the R6."

"Oh yeah! I see him. What did you say his last na- ..oh shit."

You turned ned around "What was tha-" you paused when you saw her eyes widening.

"Mika...what's wrong?"

"That's my cousin." she staggered.

• • •

word count: 869