𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞

What...is she serious?

"Y/n, let's go." she tugged on your arm.

"W-Wait. why?" you pulled away. "We literally just got here."

"I know Y/n, but.." you waited for her to explain. "He's nothing but trouble, you shouldn't be involved with him. Look...see all those guys around him with the red "V" on the back of their jackets," she pointed out. "That's Levi's gang.."

You just looked at her not really knowing what to make of the situation.

"I can't believe you've never heard of the Vipers. C'mon, I'll tell you more about it in the car."

You felt a presence behind you making you turn around. It was another guy that had the same jacket on. He had sea green eyes that almost seemed to glow and dark brown mid length hair.

"You lost pretty ladies?" he snickered.

Mikasa looked as if she was about to say something not so nice, but the man interrupted her before she could speak.

"Let me show you both around, hm?"

Just then you could see that Levi and the rest of his members heading over, finally noticing that you were here.

"You came." His eyes gleamed in the darkness through his onyx black bangs. He was in all black leather with a silver chain necklace. He had on a black brace vest, which exposed his toned arms and tattoos he had.

fuck... how can someone look that good.

"You know them?" one of the members asked behind him, but he didn't reply.

You couldn't even say anything. Fixated on him, you were speechless and frozen in place.

"Yeah she came, but now she's leaving!" Mikasa shouted over the loud music and people.

"Mikasa?" Levi took a closer look.

"Bye Levi, we're leaving." Mikasa turned and grabbed your arm.

"Mikasa please, let's stay! I really think we could have some fun, and plus, we wouldn't want to have came all this way for nothing, right?" you deepened your tone letting her know you were for real.

She paused and looked down at the ground for a moment, taking a long exhale out. She was thinking.

Come onnn Mikasa...

"Fuck, alright" she gave in and you both turned back around to the group.

"How rude of us, we should introduce ourselves," the guy with the green eyes spoke. "I'm Eren, and that's Miche. He doesn't talk much, but he's hell of a rider." he pointed to the guy with the dirty blonde hair.

"That's Oluo, he can be an asshole.." he pointed to the man with his hair shaved on the sides. "Him and Gunther usually get us in the most trouble."

"More like get caught." a tall guy retorted, with blonde hair that was tied back in a bun.

"Oh shut up, you know that was your fault when we broke into that—" but before Oluo could finish, Eld elbowed him in the chest.

"What the fuck was that f—!"

All it took was for Levi to take one good glance over at them for them to completely shut it.

You heard Mikasa chuckle a bit, starting to feel her aura loosen up a bit.

"Is that your guys' bikes over there?" you asked, gesturing over at the shiny sportbikes that were in a perfect line.

"Oh yeah, we're taking a group ride up to the falls soon. You guys c'mon right?" Eren smirked.

"Of course!" your eyes sparkled with anticipation. You looked at Mikasa to see if she also approved.

She nodded and laughed, shaking her head at my rebellious expression.

"You're riding with me.." Levi's voice rumbled, looking at you as he took the last puff of his cigarette.

"And what's your name?" Eren moved closer to Mikasa.

"You can call me Mika." you saw her cheeks slowly turning a rosy color, making you chuckle to yourself. "Well Mika, you can ride with me."

Levi then started walking over to the bikes and everyone followed. Levi grabbed his spare helmet and held it out for you and you slipped it on. "Fits perfect." you gave him a thumbs up. Levi nodded and grabbed his backpack.

"The green ZX6R is mine." you heard Eren telling Mikasa. "Wow, it's so nice."

"I know you said your dad rode, and you wanted to learn to ride yourself, but have you ever actually been on one?" Levi sat down on the bike, situating his helmet.

"Yes, but not while it was moving of course." you laughed nervously.

You kept fiddling with the helmet trying to buckle it, but you just couldn't get it too.

"Come here." Levi murmured. Leaning in, he gently fastened the buckle for you. "Now throw your right leg over the seat and rest your feet on these pegs."

You looked over at Mikasa and she was already on Eren's bike, so you did as Levi told you and positioned yourself over on the bike.

You were on, on Levi's bike. Butterflies of excitement began to fill your stomach, realization kicking in.

"Now, try not to move too much or lean. Always hold onto me, okay?" he turned around looking deeply into your eyes. "Just tap me if I start going to fast or you get uncomfortable and I'll pull over."

You were so glad you had the helmet on hiding your blushing face. You were absolutely flustered by his words for some reason. Just his tone, showing that he was genuinely cared for your safety.

Levi kicked the kickstand up and raised up his right hand, making a signal causing everyone start up their engines.

Everyone's exhaust roared out from the startup, making you flinch a bit.

"You alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." you wrapped your arms around Levi's waist as he took off.

Once y'all got out onto the highway Levi worked his way all the way up to 5th gear, making you hold onto him tighter. "Need me to slow down?" he yelled over the wind.

"No, go faster!"

                                         • • •

word count: 1004