𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐞𝐚

• • •

"You should really keep this thing on a leash."

"That's probably not a bad idea," you laughed at his somewhat rude tone. "but thank you so much!"

"Yeah, hope it doesn't get away from you again," he replied dryly, handing you over the purse. He turned back around and started to head back inside.

Wait, what does he mean by "again?"

"Hey, wait up! What do you mean,again?..." you trailed off.

He stopped, turning back around to face you, watching you carefully put together the pieces in your head.

"You were there that day, on Magnolia AVE, you were the one on the bike who retrieved my purse!"

He gave you a slight nod and continued walking away as you stood there in shock. "Well wait, how do I repay you?"

"Don't worry about it." he muttered, sounding a bit annoyed.

"No, I want to. I believe in rewarding kindness, many would've just ignored the situation, so please." you gestured nicely. "I don't have any cash on me at the moment, so how about I treat you to coffee tomorrow morning?"

He stood there, not looking a bit interested.

"...or maybe, tea perhaps?"

Seeing a glisten in his eyes, you knew that had got his attention.

"Mm.." he started to ponder the thought.

"There's a little café on East Hancock St." you said hurriedly, needing to get back to Mikasa. "8am." You quickly thanked him again and rushed back to your Jeep.

Yep, she's out.

You got in and started up the engine, taking Mikasa to her apartment.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
12:00𝐚𝐦

You weightlessly dropped down onto your bed that Salem was already curled up in a little ball on, fast asleep.

Beginning to replay back the events in your head, of course with one sticking out the most, being the highlight of your night, him.

Damn...he's looked so fucking hot tonight.

You had never felt so many butterflies in your entire life, not even when you had first met Jean you thought.

You shut your eyes, feeling the weight being lifted from your weary body, with every breath you took in, then out, getting fainter and fainter.

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞́
8:00𝐚𝐦

You waited patiently with your hands inside your pockets, protecting them from the cold winds of downtown Seattle.

𝐇𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝐑𝖎𝖉𝖊│𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪 ☓ 𝘧𝘦𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara