𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13- 𝐁𝐞𝐭

~a week later~

The 1st of November
Saturday 7:00pm

It was the 1st of November's, which was a month closer to Christmas, and the weather in Seattle started shifting into much cooler temperatures.

You rummaged around in your closet, looking for a cute, but comfortable jacket to wear out to the bike meet up that would keep you warm.

Once you found one that was suitable for the weather, you grabbed a pair of black skin tight jeans and boots to match.

It came together nicely and decided to move onto your hair and makeup.

Eren is supposedly going to pick up Mikasa and meet you and the rest of Levi's gang there.

As you were finishing up your makeup, you could hear Levi pulling in. A sound you were already too familiar with. You scurried around your room to gather your things and headed out your apartment.

As you were walking up to him, you could feel his eyes scanning you from top to bottom, checking you out.

"Well, don't you smell nice." you cheekily compliment him on the new cologne. "Trying to impress the ladies tonight I see."

"Tch, put this on brat." he said handing you over his spare helmet.

Levi had purchased a bluetooth system for your spare helmet so you could communicate with each other and the rest of the gang during group rides now.

"Oh, this is so cool!" you pressed down on the button to sync the device.

"Yeah, just don't talk too much." he gripped.

"You have such a way with words." you teasingly bicker back.

You got onto the back of his r6 and clamped on firmly to his waist. You started to feel all warm and fuzzy inside and smiled to yourself as you both rode out onto the road.

You both zipped through the cold, windy night, relying on one anothers body heat to keep warm.

It was such a relieving moment for you after a long work week, to ride through the city, taking in all the nightlife that was around you.

"You alright back there?" Levi asked you through the device, interrupting you in your thoughts. "Haven't said a word, which is unusual for you."

"It's just so beautiful out tonight.." you replied.

"You know what's even more beautiful?" he lowered his tone in a way that made your heart flutter. "That S 1000RR that just went by."

You rolled your eyes, somewhat expecting that comment, but pinched him anyways on his side for teasing you.

"Aye, what was that for brat?"

Underground Track
8:30pm