Interlude

And that is the end of arc 3!

Writing action scenes is not my forte, so I apologize if any of those scenes seemed rushed or complicated. But I plan on trying my best to improve, there's only more from here on out!

This arc has been a wild ride—a huge mix of emotions for myself and I hope for all the readers as well. I very much enjoyed writing the dynamics of Zero, Z, the Gen brothers, and Johann this arc. I hope I didn't make any of them too out of character, I wanted this arc to be chaotic but bittersweet. 

The rest of the story falls off the original plot line for the most part, leaving some details from the game and novels spread throughout some parts of my story. Expect more scenes with Chisei and Chime, as well as the Black Swan Bay trio. I am so excited for the upcoming arcs for this story.

I am also so, extremely grateful for everyone who has supported this story so far, especially the ones who have been here since the very first chapter. The comments and support and especially the patience has really done wonders to motivate me to continue writing this story, and I can't wait for the endgame.

As always, leave any thoughts and opinions in the comments and let me know how I'm doing with the story so far! I appreciate everyone who has supported this story, and your feedback will make the writing process much easier and much more motivating!

Thank you!

// mocha