welcome / cast

Welcome to my new Lauren London story. This story is kinda different than what I usually write but I'm excited about it. I'll go over the description of the story again before introducing the cast.

__________

Y/N Davis, an NFL superstar on the rise. The first woman to play in the NFL. Once her rookie season finishes she goes back to her hometown, Baltimore, where she decides to spend the offseason.

She visits her old high school where she learns that the football team is in desperate need for a head coach. Taking the job, Y/N quickly becomes fond of the teams star wide receiver, Michael, because he reminds her of herself.

One day Michael suggests that they hangout at his house. Michael introduces Y/N to his mother unaware of what he really just did.

Lauren London is a fresh face in Baltimore. She left L.A with her son after the death of her husband. Finally letting go and moving on, she's looking forward to the next step in her life.

But that next step just so happens to involve her sons new friend.

______________

Yes there is an age gap and yes Lauren is what I would call a milf in this story.

I can't promise that the updates on this story will be fast but I can say that they won't be super slow either.

Now let's get into this wonderful and very thought out cast. It's a lot of fucking people actually.

__________

CAST

Y/N Davis

Y/N Davis

— Age: 22
— Professional QB/RB In The NFL
— Lauren's Love Interest

________

Lauren London

Lauren London

— Age: 34
— Mother To Michael London
— Y/N's Love Interest
— Former Actress