Playing Games

Lauren's P.O.V

I sat in the stands watching Y/N coach a very close game. The score was 28-27 with forty five seconds left in the forth quarter. The team was down and they looked hopeless. Except for Y/N of course.

She seemed to be so locked in with everything happening on the field. I won't lie, my focus was less on the game and more on her. Something about her in coach mode is a turn on.

Which is becoming a problem. These sexual feelings that I have for her is something that I can't handle anymore. I thought that kissing her that day would explain the way I felt on its own. I thought it would end this game that I started.

It didn't. In fact it upped the intensity. It does expose the things that we can't seem to tell each other though. I've noticed that we're pretty good at reading each other's body language. Probably each other's mind at this point.

And if that's any indication, it's telling me that she wants me just as bad as I want her. But do I have to be the one to take that first step?

It's like ever since that moment in her basement she seems a little nervous around me. She completely disregards me when Micheal is around. It just makes me think that maybe she regrets kissing me that day.  And if I'm being completely honest, that thought hurts me.

Y/N called a timeout trying to get her team together. While they made their way back to the bench she looked up at me, staring at me deeply. It's like she was trying to tell me something with her eyes.

I don't know exactly what she's trying to say but I do know that it has something to do with this game of ours. She has some type of trick up her sleeve. Discreetly, she winked at me which increased the speed of my heartbeat.

I can't take this anymore. If I have to be the one that takes the next step to end all of this then so be it. It's time for us to communicate about our feelings like the adults that we are. I'm tired of playing these middle school games. 

I know exactly what I want and that's her. I just have to make that shit known and that's what I do plan on doing. I am grown ass woman and I need to express myself like one.

I seen her pull Michael to the side and watched them talk most likely about the last play of the game. The team returned to the field. Twenty seconds. They have twenty seconds to pull off a miraculous win.

As soon as they snapped the ball Michael ran straight towards the end zone. He was obviously the target for this play. He was guarded by three defenders but that didn't matter as he jumped over them catching the ball with one hand.

They pulled off the win alright. I made my way over to Y/N to see her and Michael embraced in a tight hug.

"That's how you do it. Let's go boy." Y/N said once they pulled apart.

They did some handshake that I've never seen before. I just love the relationship they have with each other. If only I could define my own relationship with her.

"I am so proud of you." I say to my son.

"Thanks Ma." Michael replied.

He ran off to go celebrate the win with his teammates. Y/N and I stood here alone. I looked up at her to find her already staring at me.

"You look good." She said.

"How good?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Real fucking good. You should come to the house later." She replies.

I should, shouldn't I? This might lead up to the moment that I've been waiting for. To put it simply I want to fuck. It might sound a little crazy but that's the feeling I get every time I'm around her.

I think it's because I haven't had sex in so long. I haven't fucked anyone since my husband died. Sex toys don't really do the job justice. But we've also built this sexual tension that we seem to ignore.

It's like we'll tease at it but never take that leap to actually handle the problem. And if I have to take that giant step then that's what I'm going to do.

"I'll be there." I say.

"Good. I'll see yo sexy ass later." Y/N said leaving me stuck in my place.

She just don't know what she does to me.

__________

"Ma where you going?" Michael asked as I was getting ready to go.

I took a shower and everything to prepare myself for tonight. Anything could happen and you gotta be ready for when it does.

"To mind my business. I'll be back tonight and if not I'll be here early in the morning. I love you." I say.

"Love you too Ma." He yelled as I headed out the door.

No lie, I hit the gas all the way to Y/N's house. It's just that I really want this and her. I want to end this game. I want to label us. Maybe that'll stop the million and one thoughts that I get of her everyday.

I rung her doorbell taking deep breaths to calm my nerves. Even from the other side of the door I could her the bell echo through her house. The door swung open revealing Y/N.

My eyes trailed from the bottom to the top. There were so many things that I could point out. Like her Nike sweats that perfectly showed her print. If I had to guess those sweats were the only thing covering her dick.

She looked huge in size. I could also point out her tight black t-shirt that showed the nice outline of abs and v-line. Her very muscular biceps looked like they wanted to pop through the sleeves of her shirt.

I might've lied. I don't think I'm ready yet or ever. I quickly regained my focus and confidence. I started this game so I must finish it.

She locked the door once I came inside. I put down my bag as she walked over to the couch. There was some BET movie playing on her 98 inch tv screen.

"Come here." Y/N said.

This is that moment I so desperately wanted. All I have to do is be bold and confident. I knew she was watching me. All I had on were pajamas. Booty shorts with a matching tank top set to be exact.

Instead of sitting on the couch, I chose to sit on her lap. My arms wrapped around her neck and she placed her hands on my thighs. I connected our lips like that time in the basement.

A shockwave went through my body. I could feel her dick rubbing against me. I bit her bottom lip to hold back from the moans that wanted to slip out.

Adjusting myself on her lap only made it worse. It felt like dry humping and I hated it. I want the real thing, it's just I'm acting way too scared to go for it.

Not anymore. This is my time to shine. I swirled my hips on her lap. Her dick rubbed directly on my area. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

"Don't start something that you can't finish." Y/N said.

"Who said I can't finish it?" I asked.

"Show me what you got then." She smiled.

I showed her alright. Except she really showed me that she knows how to work that friend of hers that isn't little whatsoever.

I don't ever want to play games again. Next time I think I'll just tell her what I want.

_________________

y'all want the smut fr 👀

Not Proofread

Until Next Time.