The Moment

the song is 1501 by Dinah Jane. it's on the second slide.

Lauren's P.O.V

Y/N sat back on the couch as I kissed down her v-line. We had a silent agreement that we were skipping the bed. I thanked God that Anthony wasn't here tonight.

I rubbed her semi hard dick through her sweats making her clench her jaw. There was music playing that matched the mood. The current song that was playing gave me hella confidence.

I originally didn't have much of that considering that I haven't had sex in a long ass time. I'm sure she knew this but I wasn't going to let it show. Right now this song is speaking to me and making me feel like a pro.

Boy, you want that ooh-na-na
Ring-ring when you come through
No need for no suit, no tie
Boy, come show me what you talked 'bout in them texts you send me, baby

I looked Y/N in the face basically talking with my eyes. A slight nod of approval let me know this it was okay for me to pull her sweats off. Her dick sprung free from its confinement. Holy shit, she's huge.

My husband or any sex toy of mine isn't this damn big. She's a different fucking breed. I can't act scared now. I'm in deeper than before. Just like she's gonna be soon enough.

You gon' want it again, it won't be a fade
It's that work I put in
You gon' wanna race, right back to the spot
Like there's something you forgot oh, yeah

I wrapped my hand around her quickly taking notice that my hand didn't fit all the way around. Seriously, how does she hide the fact that her dick is this damn big? You would think you'd see it no matter what she wears.

No need for us to wait, wait, wait, wait

And there was no need for us to wait. I connected my lips on to her tip that was leaking with pre-cum. She tasted good, really good. The taste of her tells me that she takes real good care of her hygiene.

"Fuck." Y/N grunted.

I smirked on the inside knowing that I was actually pleasing her. I kept going until I could fit all I could in my mouth. She was now fully hard.

I wasn't exactly prepared for this but I did know what I getting myself into. I learned quickly what she likes and what she doesn't. She loves when I swirl my tongue over her tip. She likes that I'm in control right now. That I have her wrapped around my finger.

Her hands tangled themselves in my hair as I deep throated her. The song still boosting my confidence as I bobbed my head to the rhythm.

I can't wait to get you in this room (Yeah, yeah)
You ain't ever wanna leave my room
Boy, you don't know what you 'bout to get into
When I get through with you, when I get through with you

"Shit." Y/N moaned.

It was so obvious that she's holding back. I'm not saying that I'm an expert or anything but whoever was sucking her dick before wasn't doing right. I literally have her falling apart with just a single touch.

Her dick twitched in my mouth letting me know that she was about to cum. If anything, that made me go harder. Crazy if you will.

I picked up the speed, massaging her balls with my free hand. She cursed under her breath, her moans telling me all I need to know.

That first round got you super hot
Too much pressure, you tryin' hard not to shoot your shot
Boy, get yourself together, you gon' lay up with me 'til the mornin'