Florida

Y/N's P.O.V

My season is about to start in a week yet here I was on a flight to Florida. These allegations about me having a daughter done tripled.

The best thing for me is to not say anything about it until I know for sure. So I've been making it seem like the only thing I care about is the upcoming season and my family. Which isn't a lie.

Storm and Jordan were able to get in contact with this woman. We'll be meeting up with a doctor that I called to get a DNA test done. We land in about thirty minutes.

I know for certain that I've never had sexual relations with anyone at any frat party. I'll never understand why people make false allegations against celebrities. I get that they're money hungry and want some form of clout. But they be coming up with the most career ending stuff. Like rape and all that.

Luckily this isn't as bad as that. But I know she did this to get some type of child support out of me. I'm an easy target. We went to college together and the whole party thing sounds believable. But you can't fool people with common sense.

The fact that she even agreed to a DNA test is a little mind blowing. Some people will go to any lengths for money.

"So according to what she said she's still a student at UF. She stays on campus." Storm said reading something off her iPad.

"Why the hell is she still a student? And why she living on campus if she got a child? Ain't no daycare services on campus." I say.

"You know some people go to college for the full four years, right? You pulled a one and done. And I don't know but we'll figure it out soon." Storm replied.

I sighed sitting back in the chair to prepare for landing. What if I really did sleep with this girl and I just can't remember it? But why wait now to come out about this?

Especially after I just signed a huge contract. I mean it just sounds a little off. Timing is everything. It's a big factor when it comes to things like this.

"Everything is gonna be fine." Lauren said softly rubbing on my face. "What's the worse thing to happen if it is your kid?"

"She puts me on child support and a judge forces me to pay a ridiculous amount of money per month. Since I just signed for big money that amount will most likely be over 20K. I end up like my father with a career ending injury and child support takes all of my remaining money, leaving me broke." I respond.

She chuckles at my weird yet slightly possible scenario. "Baby none of that is going to happen. It's going to be okay. I'm here for you every step of the way."

"I know." I mumbled kissing her lips.

When we landed there was a sprinter van waiting for us. We went to the Air BnB first to settle in. It was only Lauren, Storm, Jordan, and I. Michael stayed home because he has school. Lauren's parents were looking after him.

My room with Lauren was far away than the other two. If everything's all good then I got some things that I'm trying to get into.

The doctor doing the test was someone that was trustworthy on my end. And he's good. I'll be able to get same day results instead of a few business days. 

"Why do you look so nervous?" Lauren asked.

"Because I am. Say it is true, what the hell am I gonna do with a child? Especially when I have the profession that I do. My season is about to start, I'm gonna be busy. And I can't take care of a kid." I reply.

She sat in front of me taking my hands in hers. "Are you worried that you're not gonna be a good parent? It couldn't be further from the truth. You're wonderful with Michael. It's almost like he's your biological child."