Sneak Away

2 Weeks Later

Y/N's P.O.V

I slipped on some swimming trunks and a sleeveless Nike compression shirt. Putting on my Yeezy slides I exited my room. Today I was throwing a pool party.

It was to celebrate a few things. One, how good the team has been doing. Right now we're 4-0. I know celebrating only four wins seems a little absurd but it's high school ball. There's only ten football games in a high school season.

But also the last game was a blowout win. 49-7. Secondly, Jordan and I get to properly enjoy our championship wins with our family. And lastly it's just a nice day today. I feel really good about today.

There was many people at my house. The football team as well as Jordan's basketball team that he's coaching. Obviously our parents are here along with Storm, Skai, Marsai, Lauren, and of course Michael.

Anthony's ass was here letting everyone in and whatnot. I haven't seen anyone yet. I was up in my room changing the whole time.

I walked downstairs and out to the backyard. All the boys were in my big ass pool playing pool basketball. The girls were laying down on the chairs tanning in the 90 degree heat. My father was on the grill. Just a nice ass day like I said.

I scanned everyone until my eyes landed on her. She had on a black two piece bikini, her golden skin glowing in the sun. She sat on the steps of the pool with the lower half of her legs in the water. Her beauty is unbelievable.

"Why don't you just go talk to her?" Anthony says scaring the shit out of me.

I quickly look away from Lauren giving him my attention. "Talk to who?"

"You can't play dumb with your best friend. I'm the only one that seems to notice the tension between you two. It's thick. I'm talking Megan Thee Stallion thick-"

"Nigga what's your point?" I ask cutting him off.

His ass will go on and on about his undying love for Megan if I ain't stop him. I just don't have time for that right now.

"The point is y'all are playing stupid games when it's obvious, at least to me, that y'all feel some type of way about each other. Just go talk to her." Anthony said before jumping into the pool.

He was right. Ever since that moment in the kitchen it's like we've been playing tag. Building the intensity to a point where most people wouldn't be able to deal with it anymore. But I don't think I'm done playing this game.

I knew she was faking that moment in the kitchen. She didn't need my help. She wanted me to touch her and I knew it the moment our bodies pressed together.

We're creating this sexual tension between us without even really touching each other. At least not any major touching. But this might be deeper than a sexual attraction type of thing. Cause I already have that exact thing with Skai but the feeling with Lauren is deeper than that.

Everyone was distracted doing their own thing, enjoying themselves. I took this as the time to go over to her. The cold water covered my legs as I sat on the steps next to her.

"Hey." Lauren said.

"Hi." I reply suddenly feeling nervous.

This shit is weird. What is going on? Where are these feelings coming from?

"You enjoying yourself?" She asked.

"I should be asking you that. I am technically the host of this party." I say.

"Well it's even better now that you're here." She smiled.

"Smile any harder and ya jaws gon' start hurting." I chuckled.

"Shut up." Lauren laughed hitting my shoulder.

There was this feeling of electricity at her touch. I couldn't explain it but I wanted her to touch all over me.

The conversation continued to flow lightly. I was still slightly nervous but the more we laughed the more it went away.

It wasn't until she suggested we sneak away from everyone that made it come back. Why would she want to be alone now? Although I wasn't going to question her on it or act scared now. Whatever's happening between us is already too deep to back out of.

We agreed on leaving at separate times. I left first and about five to ten minutes later she followed.

"You don't think people will find us here in the house? All they gotta do is come inside." Lauren said.

"Oh you want extra privacy. Follow me." I replied.

I went down into the basement, the lights turning on as I entered. It was designed as what most people call a man cave. This was my hideaway spot when I want to get away.

No one ever comes down here because one they have a fear of basements or they simply don't know that I have one. I never showed it anyone except Lauren just now.

"This is nice and quiet and away from everyone." Lauren said looking around.

She sounded like she was up to something. Like whatever plan she had was working out. For me her body language is the easiest thing to read. I can just tell that something is up.

"So what's up?" I asked.

She looked almost unsure of herself. Like there was a war going on in her head. She did a double take, like she was checking to see that no one was coming. Nobody was. Like I said before this part of the house is hidden.

I walked up to her standing directly on front of her. Me being taller than her I looked down at her. I lifted her head up, my hand lightly gripping her jaw.

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on with you?" I asked as we made direct eye contact.

Lauren's eyes broke the contact going down to my lips. Instead of a verbal answer, she responded my connecting her lips with mine.

I didn't hesitate on kissing her soft ass lips back. Our lips fit perfectly moving in sync. We broke apart not saying anything. Instead we kissed again.

I knew there was something between us but this just goes to show that whatever that something is, is was deeper than I originally thought.

________________

they so cute fr

Not Proofread

Until Next Time