We Have A Problem

the drama still going somewhat I just wanted them back together

it's really light drama tho

Y/N's P.O.V

"Have you figured out what college you're committing to?" I asked Michael.

"Yeah my heart is set on Georgia." He answered.

"As a Florida Gator, I hate Georgia. But I won't lie, their football program is immaculate. Good choice." I say.

"I have to tour the campus and whatnot before I make my final decision though." He says.

"Pro tip, you're there for the school. When I toured the University of Florida, I hated the city. Gainesville is actually pretty damn lame but they have such an amazing school. Don't let little reasons like that make you say no." I reply.

"Got it." Michael said.

"So your graduation is coming up. Your mother and I haven't been talking about it. I was planning on getting you a really great graduation present. Now Lauren doesn't think you deserve it because she's still mad that you ran off to L.A. But I'm going to get it for you anyway." I say.

"No you're not." Lauren said from the kitchen.

Damn, she got super hearing. Listening way too hard to our conversation.

"Mind your business." I yell out.

She came out of the kitchen coming to sit down on my lap. "This is my business."

"No this is between me and my son." I reply.

"Last time that I checked he came out of me." She said.

"I got something that can go in you though." I say placing my hands on her ass.

"And I'm leaving." Michael says walking out the house.

As soon as he left Lauren attacked my lips. The way she kissed me told me what she was trying to get into. She pushed me back on the couch hovering over me.

She was going to take her shirt off but as soon as she did the door swung open. Locking the doors would've been so smart.

"I hope I'm not interrupting and if I am, oh well." Storm said followed by Jordan.

"You know there's this thing called knocking. You should try it out sometime." I reply.

"Moving on, do you know that your name is trending all over the internet. I mean in the news, blog pages, YouTube tea channels. And it's not for the right reasons." Storm says.

I know I was trending because of my signing with the Ravens. But what's so bad about that? "So what reason is it?"

"Open up your laptop and google search your name." She responds.

Lauren moved off of my lap sitting next to me. I typed my name into the search bar and hundreds of things came up.

"Is NFL star Y/N Davis a deadbeat parent?" I read aloud. "What? I don't even have any kids to be a deadbeat. Michael's basically grown."

"Not according to some girl. Click on one of the videos." Jordan says.

I clicked on a video from some celebrity news channel. This is complete bullshit. Do people ever notice that every time an athlete signs a huge contract something mysteriously pops up?

"Our top story of the day comes from a TikTok video posted by a woman named Nia Brown. In the video she claims that Y/N Davis, a superstar running back who recently signed with the Baltimore Ravens, is the mother of her two year old daughter. She went on to explain that they were both students at the University of Florida and met at a frat party where they later had sexual relations. Nia has said that she's tried to get in contact with Y/N plenty of times through social media but has never gotten a response. Y/N Davis has yet to respond to these allegations but whenever she does we'll keep you updated."

"There isn't any truth to this, is there?" Lauren asked, a little worry in her tone.

"No. I mean to been to hella fest parties. It was just a thing to do and it's not a party of the football team ain't there. But I'be never fucked anyone at those parties. To be honest I've never seen that girl in my life. This shit gotta be for clout." I answer getting pissed off.

"Baby." Lauren says cupping my face. "It's okay. I believe you. You just have to prove that this is false or the allegations will never go away."

"Right. I'll just take a DNA test. Although I don't believe that I really need one. That baby doesn't have a single facial feature of mine." I say looking at a side by side picture of us.

"Yeah, I don't see it either. Kid looks more like Jordan than anything. " Storm said.

She did have a point. They kinda have the same eyes. A little weird of you ask me.

"I'm gonna need you two to get in contact with this Nia girl. The faster this is over with the better." I tell my siblings.

"Yeah we'll get on that for you." Jordan said.

The two of them left leaving us alone again. This is poor timing for me. My season is about to start real soon and this is a distraction. I can't play distracted. It's not good for the stat sheets or the team.

"What if that test comes back and that is your child? Then what?" Lauren asked.

"Princess that's not gonna happen. I know for a fact that I've never had sexual relations with that woman or any woman at any frat party. This story don't even make sense." I reply. 

"We're going to figure it out. In the meantime go lock the door." She responds.

I smile instantly, my happy ass going to lock the door. The next few hours definitely got my mind off the situation at hand. I needed this.

_____________

Liked by stormdavis and 1,495,097 others

y/n3davis - a girl came up to me and said she was a fan of mine baby girl looked back quick asf @laurenlondon she just a fan 😭

laurenlondon - she was a little too close you know I don't play that shit 😘

user8575 - so you just gon ignore these rumors

user1357 - that is not y/n daughter they look nothing alike

user8265 - im yo daughter too my momma just ain't tell you

     y/n3davis - @user8265 lmfaoooo 😭😭

___________________

not y/n supposedly fucking girls at frat parties....pls do better

Not Proofread

Until Next Time