Thanks A Lot

Y/N's P.O.V

I landed in L.A.X early in the morning. I didn't get no sleep on the plane. My mind was racing about the whole situation.

Everyone was still blowing my phone up. I blocked Anthony and Lauren. I just muted everyone else. I even ignored calls from parents. That's just how much I don't want to talk.

I decided to make a quick post on IG. It's a way for them to know that I'm alright without actually talking to anyone.

Liked by obj and 2,958,147 others

y/n3davis- single in L.A, got the west coast chicks going crazy ❤️

obj- Ms. Put That Shit On 🔥

y/n3davis- let's link gang

I checked into the Four Seasons hotel. I don't know how long I'd be staying here but I don't care either. Being by myself in this big ass suite made me think about everything.

Anthony. It's crazy to me how we really grew up together and he would betray me. We did everything together since diaper days.

I find it crazier that he's the main one that told me to pursue Lauren. Just for him to turn around and put his lips on her.

And Lauren, she has a lot of fucking nerve. When you think a person is literally perfect they're most likely too good to be true. I'll never fall for that shit again.

It does make me wonder though. Like what wasn't I doing that made her wanna go and kiss the next person? I mean I had to be lacking in some category.

The more I think about it the more insecure it makes me. Was I not good enough for her? Would she rather prefer Anthony over me? I guess I'll never know cause I plan on never talking to them.

I sat back in the chair smoking on a Backwood. I didn't even realize a few tears escaped my eyes. I don't like crying at all. That shit be for the weak.

Except right now I can't help it. I really loved Lauren. Hell, I still do. I would've never expected her to break my heart. I guess you gotta start expecting the unexpected so you don't get hurt.

My phone buzzing broke me out of my thoughts. It was a text from Odell. He wanted me to meet up with him.

He texted me his address so I got myself together. I had rented a car and drove over to his place. When I got there I was surprised to also see Lamar Jackson.

"The goat herself." Lamar said dapping me up.

"That's all you bro." I chuckle.

We all sat in Odell's living room just talking and catching up. Odell and I go way back. He's what I call my football brother.

"So what you doing on this side of the country?" Odell asked.

"Just on vacation bro. I needed time away from Baltimore." I answer.