How Could You

I've seen all of the ideas that y'all have given me and I appreciate it

crazily, I decided to mix a few of them together and put my own twist on it so let the drama begin 😈

_____________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Playoffs start tomorrow. How are you feeling?" I ask Michael.

"Happy that we made it this far but it also upsets me." He answered.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because once my season is over then yours is gonna start again. We won't get to see each other as much as we do now. You're gonna be busy." He says.

"You're right but I'm always a FaceTime call away. Besides, I still haven't even figured what team to sign with. And you're gonna be off at college." I reply.

"I've gotten so many offers that I don't even know where I want to go. I'm stuck between Georgia and Alabama." Michael said.

"Those are two good universities with the best football programs. Just think about it and figure out which one is best for you. I had a hard time choosing between Tennessee and Florida. Eventually I obviously chose Florida." I say.

"Yeah I'll think about it. So there's a party tonight I hear. What's up with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's Jordan's birthday. Unfortunately you can't go cause it's an 18 and over party. We're going to a club." I respond.

"I've never wanted to be 18 so bad in my life." He mumbled.

"You got a few more months to go. I'll take you to the club on your birthday. I think a strip club would be a good place to go." I say.

"Yeah, I like that." He said.

"Bet. I'll catch you later." I say.

__________

"Boy turned 25 and done forgot how to act. This fool been drinking since he woke up." Anthony said.

"Damn we ain't even get to the club yet. Bro about to  need a whole new liver by the morning." I chuckle.

"Y'all asses need to start drinking. You need to get like me." Jordan said drunk as fuck already.

"I'll start after I get dressed." I say.

I go up in my room heading straight to my closet. I found a quick outfit and put it on.

I was just gonna take a shot or two until we got to the club

I was just gonna take a shot or two until we got to the club. I still had to pick up Lauren. I don't want to drive overly intoxicated.

I texted her that I was on the way soon. I put on some cologne and jewelry before heading back downstairs.