Unexpected

Lauren's P.O.V

I laid in the bed scrolling through social media. Y/N would be over soon. She sounded a little stressed when I talked to her on the phone earlier.

I don't like hearing my baby sound like that. She normally sounds all happy and whatnot. Speaking of Y/N, one of her posts popped up on my screen. She just posted this, this morning.

(Just Visuals)

Liked by jordandavis3, and 2,858,164 others

y/n3davis- an exclusive never seen before @gqsports photo

magazine coming soon

obj- send me dat workout routine gang💪

y/n3davis- @obj hell nah, I'm finally bigger than you bro 😭

I chuckled at her comment section. There was countless women in them comments thirsting over her. I should've expected that. Women be quick to jump on these athletes.

I decided to get out of bed and make myself somewhat presentable. Michael was at school so we didn't have to hide her coming over or anything.

I put my hair up in a messy bun. I didn't even bother with putting on makeup. I just kept it natural. I had on an oversized Chiefs shirt, that I stole from Y/N, and some shorts.

"Lauren." I heard from down the stairs.

I followed her voice seeing her sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hey baby." 

I sat on her lap laying my head on her shoulder.

"Hey." Y/N said kissing my forehead.

"You look like you've had a rough few days. What's going on?" I asked.

"It's a lot going on with the family. My sister and I aren't really seeing eye to eye right now. It's so stupid to me honestly." She replied.

Now I was kind of curious. The bond she has with her family seems damn near unbreakable. I've never seen a family so close together.

"What happened with Storm?" I questioned.

She sighed like she didn't want to even talk about it. She also hesitated before she spoke like she didn't want to mention it to me. It can't be that bad.

"She doesn't trust me anymore. I've, uh, been in a sexual relationship with her best friend for the past two years. The night of that family dinner I ended the so called relationship. But she ended up telling Storm and it turned into a huge thing at the dinner table." Y/N responds.

Oh, maybe it is that bad. I mean I'd feel some type of way if I was Storm. My sister smashing my best friend behind my back, yeah it would've been up.

"Skai or Marsai?" I asked curiously.