She Loves You

maybe I should've mentioned that whatever the drama is, it gotta be Lauren fault. In too many of my books is Y/N always at fault. I'm trying to switch it up

so if y'all have an ideas that consist of Lauren then that would be nice 🫡

——————

Lauren's P.O.V

"So you're trying to tell me that you're dating that fine ass football player?" My sister, Taraji, asked.

"Yes, I just said that." I say.

"I'll believe it when I see it. What's your thing with athletes anyway?" She said.

"I don't know." I shrug.

We both watched as Y/N, Michael, Jordan, and Anthony were arguing over teams. I guess they were trying to play a game of football.

"Me and Mikey on the same team is considered domination. I'm trying to make this shit fair." Y/N said.

After all the bickering, it looks like they settled on Jordan with Y/N and Michael with Anthony.

"Aye JD, be careful when you guarding my son. I don't need him to get injured." Y/N said to her brother.

"She just called him her son. Maybe you weren't kidding." Taraji said.

"I was never kidding in the first place." I reply.

I don't know why she refuses to believe that I'm dating Y/N. It's not that unbelievable. But I do understand that I haven't been in the dating game for a long time so I kinda see where she's coming from.

It took about thirty minutes for their game to wrap up. I'm pretty sure Y/N and Jordan won. I was too focused on Y/N.

It was the way the sweat slowly dripped down her sexy face. The way her shirt clung on to her strongly structured biceps. Or even the way you can slightly see her print through her sweat shorts.

"Lauren." I heard making me snap out of whatever daze I was in.

Y/N was standing right in front of me, looking at me concerned. "You alright baby?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I say covering it up with a smile.

"Okay, give me a kiss." She said.

I kissed her with no hesitation. I always felt an infinite amount of butterflies in my stomach every time we kissed. I could never get tired of this feeling.

"You know some of us are single." Jordan says making us chuckle.

"Get you a girl then nigga. You the only one. You know Killmonger here been smashing Lori Harvey." Y/N said.

"Lori Harvey smashes everyone. That fool ain't special. I need a Steph and Ayesha type of relationship." Jordan replied.

"Y'all not about to do my girl like that." Anthony chimed in.

"You ain't deny it either. Out here smashing community pussy. You a soldier my boy cause I would never." Y/N laughed.

They all started chasing each other. I think it turned into some game of tag. I don't really know to be honest.

"Okay sis, I see you. Now how do you plan on maintaining a relationship with someone that's not in your age range?" Taraji asked.

"It's not as hard as people make it seem. It also helps when you work so well together. It's like a match made in heaven." I answer.

Just then Anthony and Jordan ran over here. They sat on the bleachers one row below us. The looks on their faces just let me know that they were up to something. Y/N was across the field in a conversation with Michael.