𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʟɪᴇꜱ, ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ
ɪ'ᴍ ʀɪꜱɪɴ' ᴜᴘ, ʀɪꜱɪɴ' ᴜᴘ...
---

JUNIPER CARROW was a girl with many qualities squished into one. A prodigal pianist, a budding botanist, and a witch all rolled into one. Despite being friends with Enid Sinclair, she wasn't quite out of her shell at Nevermore. Quiet, observant, a little reserved and strange, she was noticed promptly by the mid-term newbie, Wednesday Addams. Intrigued by Juniper's nature, Wednesday decided to become a more similar acquaintance to her. As the semester commenced and a series of strange events became the murderous girl's number one source of interest, she sought help from the young green witch. But would this investigation make them more than friends? Or would it make their clear differences come to life?
---

JUNIPER CARROW

"Well aren't you an intriguing little thing

"Well aren't you an intriguing little thing..."
---

WEDNESDAY ADDAMS

"I prefer not to take part in two-part melodies

"I prefer not to take part in two-part melodies. Especially with a witch such as yourself."
---

DISCLAIMER

This story belongs to me, but the characters of Wednesday don't belong to me. I only own the unfamiliar plotlines and unfamiliar characters. I definitely own Juniper along with her lines.

I made the moodboards, so plz don't steal them, mkay? Thanks!

Also, go crazy in the comments, but no hate or spam, please <3

Have a fabulous day/night, and I hope you enjoy this book!

With love and hugs,

Sage