twenty five | everyone has a weakness

-TWENTY FIVE-

"There's no greater danger than a woman facing injustice," chuckled Juniper, picking up her cat and holding him close to her. "I'd say that went well."

The three of them went outside, and Morticia calmly asked, "When did your visions begin?"

"A few months ago," replied Wednesday in her usual monotone.

"Hmm," hummed the woman. She turned to Juniper, "Yours?"

"Earlier this year, actually," admitted the girl.

"Before I left for Nevermore," added the goth.

"I'm sorry you didn't feel you could tell me," sighed Morticia. "I know we've had our difficulties lately. Navigating the treacherous shoals of our mother-daughter relationship. But I'm always here for you, Wednesday," she looked at Juniper and warmly smiled, "And you too, Juniper, dear."

"Sometimes when I touch someone or something, I get these very violent glimpses from the past or future. I don't know how to control it," said Wednesday. "And when Juniper touches me or if she's in my direct vicinity while it happens, she gets sucked into it too."

"Our psychic ability resides on the spectrum of who we are. Given my disposition, my visions tend to be positive. That makes me a Dove," explained the woman.

"And for someone like me? Who sees the world through a darker lens?" The goth raised her eyebrow.

"You're a Raven. Your visions are more potent, more powerful. But without the proper training, they can lead to madness," said Morticia.

"And I? Why is it that such a phenomenon occurs, that if Winnie has a vision and I touch her during it, I get sucked into it as well?" Asked Juniper, confused.

"You both are each other's anchor. While you, Juniper, are a more calm, rule-based Seer, Wednesday is a more spontaneous Seer. Without Juniper, you, Wednesday, could loose yourself in visions. Without Wednesday, Juniper, you cannot see past the calmer side of things," said the woman. "An ever-complicated process between two Seers in love." Sighing a little, she continued, "If I could help you, I would, Wednesday. But we're not trained by the living. Somebody from our bloodline reaches out from beyond to help us when we're ready."

"Goody has," admitted Wednesday. "I've seen her before."

"As has Liliope for me," admitted the redhead.

"Be careful, Wednesday. Goody was a witch of great strength, but her vengeance pushed her too far, and even she couldn't save herself."

—Time Skip—

She had to admit, Juniper felt a little bad that the Addams family was leaving Nevermore after that ever-so-eventful Parents' Weekend.

After having conversed with her daughter, Morticia smiled at the dryad, "I know you're just right for Wednesday, and I do wish you both well in your relationship."

Ears growing pointed, Juniper replied, "I—why, thank you, Mrs. Addams, I'm ever so glad that you believe I am fit to court your daughter."

"I hope to see you during the semester break," said Gomez.

"You seem cool," said Pugsley, having petted Kelpie the familiar enough to have cat hair all over himself. "We can stay in touch, probably."