10

Adrian's POV

Felix
Wanna hang out today?

I turned to look at my messy room. I had emptied my closet earlier because I forgot where I put my Social Security number. I had turned my room upside down until I remembered mom had it. I should be cleaning it up, but...

Me
Pick me up at Vermont street

I quickly changed into a navy blue sweater because it's dark outside which matches the atmosphere.

I waited at the corner of Vermont. I would exhale and watch my breath, pretending I was like a dragon.

A bright set of headlights got close to me. I first thought it was a van coming to kidnap me until I noticed it was Felix's black car pulling up next to me. "Hop in." He said when he rolled down the window.

I hopped in quickly and leaned to give him a kiss. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Ever heard of Moonlight Cinema?" He asked. I've heard about that place. It's a theater located on the other side of town. It's not very convenient for teens here because there's a nearby AMC. But based off reviews, Moonlight sounds like a much better option.

"Are we going?" I asked with a jump of hope.

"Yep. Got tickets. They're screening Legally Blonde tonight." He said. I squealed in my seat.

"Could this be considered our first date?" I turned to him. He was driving with one hand while the other grabbed my left hand.

"Yeah. I guess we skipped that step and went to kissing. Since I was the one who asked you, I'll pay for everything." Well I won't pass up the opportunity for free snacks.

I did that weird dance in my seat as Felix drove us to the other side of town. It was like an intense nervousness that comes with the possibility of us being found out. Felix could literally be outed right now and be seen with me.

Felix bought the tickets, which after we paid for admission, I put it behind my phone case. Ya'know, for memories.

I insisted I at least pay for some of the snacks cause theater snacks ain't cheap. But everytime I pulled out a $20, he would pull my hand away and say "I'm treating you, baby". Which just sent shivers down my spine. Does he know everything he does is sexy?

Luckily, it doesn't seem like many are here today. It's a Tuesday, afterall. I doubt people would want to come to a cinema on a Tuesday night.

"I know the perfect spot for us." Felix grabbed my hand and led me through the dark room. "After months of coming here, I've tracked down the perfect spot." Passing through the aisles, Felix dragged me nearly to the front of the screen and then the middle of the row.

"So how is this spot perfect?" I asked.

"Cause the speakers diagonally project noise from the corners of the screens towards the center of the room and bounce off the walls. The side will only hear their opposing side's sound and the higher and lower rows won't hear the full extent of both sounds. This spot is where the noise comes together and blends perfectly. Also, the view's great since it's not too high or too low. Your vision it in direct sight of the screen from here." He said. I stared at him cause I did not get that at all.

"You have this down to a science?" I said.

"Months of coming here alone led me to discover this."

"Alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, well, I wanted to make sure when I bring you here that we have the best location." A small blush came on his face.

"You're so adorable." I pinched his cheeks like I'm a grandma. He chuckled and his left hand went on my knee and rubbed it.

'Perfect Day' began playing and the movie started the intro sequence. "Shut up." He told me even though I wasn't saying anything.

Felix put his head on my shoulder. I fed him popcorn and whenever he would snuggle his head, it would mean he wanted more. Occasionally, he would put kisses behind my ear and on my collar bone. Who knows if he's giving me hickeys. All I know is they feel good.

Because it feels good to be with Felix.

------

hyped cause i'm starting to play minecraft again :D

<3