22

Adrian’s POV

“You sure about this?” I whimpered.

“I’m sure. You’ll be fine. If you feel uncomfortable, just squeeze my hand and I’ll stop.” Felix replied.

“Ngh, fine! Just do it!” I said.

Felix opened the car door and went to my side to let me out. I got out and Felix grabbed my backpack for me, holding it on his right shoulder. I adjusted Felix’s varsity jacket that he insisted I wear today...

It was Felix’s idea that today, he would officially come out and introduce to the world that we’re dating. I, at first, wasn’t on board with the varsity jacket idea, but Felix mentioned that to make this really real, he wants people to know that not only was I taken, but was Felix’s.

Sounds possessive, a little like some werewolf fanfic, but it’s sweet.

Felix held my left hand with his right and we began our walk to the entrance. 

The gasps from my peers and whispers kinda began to remind me of the stares a few days ago when that picture came out. Only this time, I didn’t feel shame. I didn’t feel like a slut. I felt free. Liberated.

“Smile big. And remember, I love you.” Felix whispered in my ear. My hand began sweating.

“Felix… I think I’m gonna throw up.” I whispered.

“You’re good! Just think of how much you love me.” He said. That just made me want to throw up more. 

Felix held my hand and began leading me down the hall. His oversized varsity jacket over my sweater felt like I was insulated and warm. I noticed Felix was leading me towards my locker.

“Get your books.” He said. I opened my locker and grabbed my books while Felix was looking down at me with a sexy smirk. “Remember what you said after we got boba?” He asked.

“I said a lot.” I replied.

“You said that I was close to earning a kiss.” He said. I looked up at him.

“Do you want to…?” 

“Kiss here? In front of everyone? If you’ll let me.” He said. I turned and saw people gossiping, probably wondering why I’m wearing Felix’s jacket.

“You won’t feel uncomfortable?” I asked.

“I’m betting it all. Kiss me right now.” Felix said.

‘Here goes nothing’ I said to myself. I closed my locker and stood in front of Felix. His hand went to my hair and played with a small strand. Felix’s eyes have never looked more in love than they do.

I guess he deserves a kiss.

I tiptoed up and planted a kiss on his lips. My goal was to quickly back away but Felix put his hand behind my head and forced the kiss to last longer. His tongue then tried to enter my mouth but I didn’t want to.

Once he let me go, my face was flushed in red. 

“What the hell, Felix?” I whispered.

“Right, just a kiss.” He replied he didn’t just try to mouth fuck me in front of the whole school. 

“Why did you bring me to school early?” I asked him.

“Cause I want you to hang out with my friends. I wanna introduce them to you.” Felix said.

“I’m not sure about that.” I told him.

“C’mon. They’re gonna love you!” Felix said. After more persuasion, I gave in to meet Felix’s friends. 

Felix grabbed my hand and slung my backpack over his shoulder and started dragging me outside. His large steps almost caused me to fall over. There was a small table under an oak tree where a large group of people were sitting.

When they noticed Felix coming in with me in tow, they all turned. “Hey guys!” Felix eagerly said.

“Hey Felix.” Someone replied. 

“They’re looking at me…” I whispered to Felix.

Felix looked down at me then his friends. His arm extended to hug me closer to him. “This is Adrian, my boyfriend. Can he join us?” Felix asked. The people in the group were left speechless.

A few seconds of awkwardness felt like hours. But then someone spoke up.

“Sure. He can join. We’re planning a trip to Berkeley.” A girl whom I remembered vaguely as Lynn replied.

“Perfect!” Felix said and slowly brought me to the table. 

Everyone was silent for a bit until it felt like they went back to their conversation as before. I sighed in relief and Felix squeezed my hand.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Mhm. I’m good.” I replied. 

“Adrian? Adrian?” Someone called my name. I turned and saw a girl looking at me. “Wanna join us?” She asked.

“Join what?” I asked.

“Our trip. Sine you’re dating Felix, it feels right to include you, right?” She said. I smiled and looked at Felix.

“Sure. I’ll join.” I said.

Maybe this won’t be so bad.

------

don't worry y'all, i ain't forget about the photo... that'll be resolved

only 4 chapters left...

<3 <3 slurp that dick!!!