25

Adrian’s POV

“Honey, your BOYFRIEND is here!” Mom yelled for me from the living room.

Ever since they found out I was gay, they’ve been acting strange around me. They’d make weird remarks towards me or try to do something that are stereotypes. While I appreciate the effort, my dad asking me if I wanted to start buying jockstraps was the final push.

“Mom! Just say Felix is here! You don’t have to say boyfriend like that!” I told her.

“Why not? I like saying it. He’s your boyfriend!” She giggled. Before I could leave from the front door, mom stopped me. “Wait! Could we go clothes shopping after school?” She asked.

“Why me? Don’t you have friends, mom?” I said. 

“Yeah, but I’d figured you have the best fashion taste. Right, Paul?” She asked dad.

“Yass!” Dad said in the most straight tone. 

“Exactly! Yass!” Mom said. 

“Look! Mom, dad. I get you two are… supporting of me. But really, I’m just trying to get through high school.” I told them. 

“I know, honey. But we just want you to know that we love you. Not every openly gay teen has the chance for that.” Mom said. I hugged her close and patted her back.

“I’ll be fine, mom. I have you and now Felix.” I said. Dad also came and gave me a hug. 

“I hope he treats you right.” Dad said.

“He does.” I told dad. Felix better treat me right. I could still cut off his dick if he doesn’t.

After Felix basically came out, he’s been seen as some gay icon at school. Being gay and proud of it was added to his list of great things about Felix, which only makes him more desirable. But Felix only has his eyes on one person. And that’s me.

I hope.

Since those days, Felix has wanted me to walk with him everywhere and ride to school with him. It’s a little weird because I have to see Ryan, who’s been demoted to backseat, while I sit passenger.

As soon as the both of us reached school, Felix’s friends, or I guess now, our friends, were waiting for us at the entrance.

They’ve taken me in as part of their squad now. And I’ve formed close bonds with many of his friends. I like how I’m not just perceived as Felix’s boyfriend but as my own person. 

“Adrian! Come on! I need to tell you what I heard my cousin did to her dog in Wyoming!” Lynn eagerly said to me.

“Uh, sure. What they do?” I asked.

“So, my cousin has this dog that humps anything. And she has a sister that uses a wheelchair, right? So her sister fell off the wheelchair and was crawling on the floor and the dog came up behind her and-” Lynn was cut off by Felix.

“Excuse, Lynn. Can I borrow Adrian for a bit?” He asked.

“Go ahead, Anderson. I’ll tell you the rest when you get back.” She said. 

Felix pulled me aside and first kissed me on the lips. He smiled down at me.

“You aren’t wearing my jacket.” He said.

“I left it at home. Sorry. I hope you aren’t upset.” I said.

“I could never be upset with you. Just return it to me soon cause they need us to add some stitches on it.” He said.

“Sure. I’ll have it for you soon.” I replied.

Felix dug into the pocket of his coat. “I forgot to give you this.” He said and pulled out a can of strawberry milk.

“Ooh! Nice. Thank you!” I eagerly said and began drinking the milk. Felix cleared his throat. “Hmm?” I said.

“You’re forgetting something…” He said.

“Uhhh… I don’t know what you mean…” I said.

“A kiss, Adrian.” Felix bent down and I planted a small smooch on his cheek. “Perfect. I’ll see you during lunch.” Felix said.

“Can you two hurry up! I have an update on my cousin and her sister!” Lynn screamed. 

“Let’s go. I wanna hear the rest of this story.” I replied.

Felix and I returned back to the group hand in hand.

------

<3 <3