13

Adrian’s POV

It’s warm. Very warm. And soft. Cozy. And overall, perfect. My eyes slowly opened and I realized my face was in Felix’s hair. The curtains were closed, luckily my eyes were not blinded.

I felt a searing pain in my ass. I groaned and completely forgot what happened last night. I looked down at Felix, his face in my chest while he snores lightly. My legs began to search around, touching everything. I was met with Felix’s dick, my foot touching it. 

That’s when I jolted and realized what happened last night. I lifted the blanket and saw both Felix and I naked. I looked around the room and saw our clothes scattered everywhere. The trashcan next to the bed was full of used condoms.

We must've had a crazy night.

“Felix. Feeeeeelllliiiiixxxxxxxx.” I whispered. I nudged his head. He groaned and snuggled into my chest.

“Go away, Ryan. I’m not getting you IHOP.” He groaned out.

“Dumbass, it’s me.” I said. He lifted his handsome head from my chest and blinked at me, trying to process what was going on. 

“Oh shit.” He said. I looked down and saw he’s left a puddle of drool on my chest. I reached over to the box of tissues, which was almost empty, and got a few to clean it up. 

“Am I a virgin?” I asked.

“No, Adrian. You’re not a virgin anymore.” He said. I smiled at him and bent down to kiss him.

“Was I good?”

“The best.” He told me.

“Is my ass gonna hurt all day?” I asked.

“Hell yeah.” He started kissing me and moved up to cage me between his legs. My ass hurt like a bitch but I’m not stopping Felix from kissing me.

“Felix!” Someone yelled from the other side of the locked door.

“Fucking hell.” Felix groaned out. He stopped kissing me and rolled off me. “What is it?!” He yelled back.

“Can you go get IHOP?!” Who I’m presuming was Ryan yelling out.

“Sure!” Felix replied. I heard Ryan say ‘Yes!’ to himself before his footsteps sounded away from the door.

Felix went to hug me close, him smelling me and kissing my chest. This didn’t feel sexual. It just felt like two people who like each other lying next to one another, enjoying their presence. 

“Wanna stay for breakfast?” He asked.

“Can’t. I need to get home. My parents are taking me to San Francisco.” I said. 

“Need a drive home?”

“Yeah actually. I don’t think I’ll be able to walk.” I gave him a smirk.

“Yeah. That’s my bad.” He said. He got up from the bed, wearing nothing. My eyes were blessed by the sight of his perfect ass. He opened the curtains, and a flash of bright light came in. I covered my eyes until they got adjusted.

I watched as Felix stretched in front of the window, all his muscles flexing. He reminded me of Michaelangelo’s David statue. The perfection of man.

I got up too and almost fell from the pain. I went around the room and put on my clothes while Felix stood watching me. 

“You’re beautiful.” He said. I turned and blushed. He wore black briefs now and went to me. His arms hugged me tightly.

“We should get out of here before Ryan knocks down the door and sees us like this.” I said.

“Yeah. We should.” He went to his desk and handed me his car keys. “Go to the driveway and unlock my car. I’ll be there in a minute.” He said. 

“Sure. I’ll sneak down.” I said. Before I left, I put in two cans of strawberry milk in my sweater when Felix wasn’t looking. I hated that I had to sneak out of my boyfriend's house because he was afraid to come out. But now I can’t think about that. I need to escape this house.

As I turned the corner, I heard Ryan’s voice laughing in the living room. I peaked around and saw the living room trashed and empty bottles and cups everywhere. Since I can’t escape from the front. I’ll just go through the sides.

My effort led to me jumping the bushes and almost falling into cat's shit. Once I got in the car. I leaned back and hid myself. No one would be able to see me now.

Once Felix came out of the front door, his hair wet now, he got in the car and drove me home. We talked about the night before and how many rounds we did. According to Felix, it was six rounds. The most he’s ever done. My ego definitely went up after he recounted how amazing I was.

My first highschool party and I managed to lose my virginity.

------

:D

<3