11

Adrian’s POV

On my way to US History, I passed by Ryan. I was disappointed when he didn’t punch me. Mainly because I prepared myself mentally to get a punch. Do you know what that does to a person? Mentally preparing for something only for it to not go through?

It’s like when introverts prepare for a presentation all day, going through every worst possible scenario only for the teacher to say yours is on Monday.

Then the same happened when Ryan walked past me in the locker room. Rather than swing his dick at me or put me in a chokehold, he walked by without glancing at me. 

Either Ryan got switched out with a clone, or Felix possibly got through with him.

I, of course, asked Felix while we were making out in his car.

“Do you have something to do with Ryan?” I asked.

“Like what, exactly?”

“Cause Ryan hasn’t bothered me all day. It’s like he doesn’t acknowledge me anymore.”

“Is that a good or bad thing?” He asked.

“It’s good. But did you have anything to do with it?”

“I may or may not have threatened to expose a video of him where he attempted to deepthroat a hot dog.” He said. 

“You gotta send me that video ASAP.”

“Already on it.” He pulled out his phone and typed something. My phone dinged and there was a text from Felix with a video attached. 

Felix went back kissing my neck. I felt his lips on the back of my ear. He smelled my hair, taking in my eucalyptus shampoo. And while it felt good, the conversation we had a few days prior came back. About him never wanting to come out...

I lightly pushed Felix away. He looked at me confused. “Were you serious about never coming out?” I asked. He looked down at his fingers. He was picking at his cuticles on his right hand.

“I know how it must feel to be someone’s secret.”

“It kinda feels like shit.” I said.

“Right. It’s just, there aren’t many gay athletes out there. I’m on track to get a scholarship to some good uni’s. And if I come out, it might fuck up my plans.” He said. All I could do was breathe in and out, trying not to show my agitation.

“I’m not too keen on being your secret. I just can’t hide a part of myself for that long. And you probably shouldn’t either.” 

“I do know that some places are openly accepting gays and offering exclusive scholarships to them. But the likelihood that I’ll even qualify for pros is lower.”

“So you’re saying there’s a chance you’ll come out?” I asked.

“It’s not definite. But possibly. As long as for now, we keep our heads down. Then maybe I’ll come out.” He said.

I nodded in agreement. Even though I know my worth, I won’t throw away this relationship because I want Felix to come out. He should come out on his own terms. I shouldn’t try to convince him to do something he’s not ready yet.

“Can we go back to kissing?” He asked.

“Wait.” I said. I pulled out my lip balm and moistened my lips. “There.” I puckered my lips, which were then met by Felix’s.

Here we were, two guys in the parking lot of a Costco, making out in the dark. We originally came here because Felix needed to buy some bulk boxes of snacks. We kinda got carried away when Felix accidentally pinned me against the wall in the parking lot.

My eyes were closed, my hands roaming his body until I felt his hands grab my wrist. He moved my hands lower until they touched his pants. That’s when I felt around and touched his friend. He was obviously excited.

My hand grasped it a bit, earning me a groan from Felix. I’m not good with sizes, but this monster feels thick and red hot. 

Felix and I have yet to go that far. We’ve never talked about sex or anything like that. It’s mainly kisses and cuddles. I’m not even sure if I want to go that far, since it’ll be my first time. And Felix has a notoriety of being a beast in bed.

So now I’m imagining my little body being railed by this hunk.

I kept grabbing his dick by this point until I split away and told him we should go home. The way to my home, Felix kept adjusting himself in his pants. Guess I’m leaving him tonight with blue balls.

------

reminder that it's almost christmas which means it's time to get gifts :D

<3