26

Adrian’s POV

Felix whispered in my ear. “I want you to meet my parents.” The words that scare any person when their partner mutters them.

“Your parents? But aren’t you still closeted to them?” I asked.

“I mean, I’ve been subliminaling messaging them by sending them rainbows emojis when ever I text them.” Felix said.

“Well how about my parents. They’ve been dying to meet you. They want you over for dinner.” I said.

“Alright. We’ll do your parents first and then mine. Then we’ll both be open to everyone we know.” Felix eagerly said.

“Sounds like a deal.” I replied.

There was a loud knock on Felix’s bedroom door.

“Felix! I’m hungry!” Ryan yelled.

“Order DoorDash. I’m busy!” Felix yelled. Felix’s hand began to roam down my body.

“Are you two fucking?! Oh ma God! Broooo!” Ryan yelled and his footsteps walked away from the door.

“Technically we weren’t. But we should.” I said.

“Ryan is outside.” Felix said.

“We’ve hooked up when there were hundreds of people in here. I’m sure Ryan can wait five minutes.” 

“Five minutes. That’s it.” Felix replied. 

When five minutes was up, Felix and I went to his kitchen to get some water. Ryan was watching TV and pretending we weren’t here.

“Y’know, I never expected this to happen.” Felix said, leaning against the island. 

“What to happen?” I asked.

“This. Me and you dating, me coming out, Ryan starting to act like a decent human being.” He said.

“Don’t forget me having friends now. God, we’ve really changed in the last few weeks, huh?” I said.

“It’s a change for the better. If I could go back, I would do it all over again but this time, I’d be confident in us.” Felix said. He pulled me close to him and picked me up and set me on the island.

“I never want this end.” I sighed.

“Then let it not end. We have as long as we like.” Felix leaned in and kissed my neck.

“I’m still here, by the way!” Ryan yelled from the living room.

“Let’s go to your room and have some privacy.” I said.

“What are we gonna do?” He asked, running his hand up my thigh.

“We’re gonna watch The Office again and again and again. You don’t mind, right?” I asked.

“As long as I’m with you, I don’t mind.” He replied. 

I hopped off the counter and grabbed Felix’s hand and began leading him back to his room.

When I turned and looked at Felix, my Felix, my heart grows bigger and brighter. It’s almost hard to understand and comprehend that this man is here with me. He loves me and I love him. I’d let him take me anywhere in the world with all my trust. I’d let him carry me when I’m down and I’d do the same for him.

A few weeks ago, I was just a guy, sitting alone in my room with no one. And that fateful night, Felix’s message came through and the rest is history.

I’d only known Felix as Felix Anderson.

He was my crush. He was the bully’s brother.

And now, he’s my other half.

“I love you, Adrian.” Felix said, laying next to me.

“I love you too, Felix.” I replied.

“Thanks for existing.” Felix said, looking into my eyes.

“Of course. Now shut up and watch the show.” I said to him.

We turned our attention to the TV and watched our show together.

THE END

------

it's overrrrrr!!!!!! aaaaaahhhhh!!!! thank you all for reading this! i never expected this story to actually take off. i can only thank you guys for sticking around.

don't worry, there'll be some bonus chapters in the future. so stay tuned.

for now, adrian's and felix's story is over. sad, i know, but it ended on a good note.

please feel free to check out my other stories. want mafia? check out Vittori! want star-crossed lovers? check out His Saint, His Jewel!
want jockxnerd? check out During That Summer!

k y'all, this is end! i'll see you soon!

byyyeeeeee