Bonus 02

Adrian’s POV

Now that Felix had met my parents, it was my turn to meet his. It took him a while to be able to get his parents to agree to having dinner. And even then, Felix didn’t mention that it was going to be with his boyfriend. 

Overall, I’m being put in a weird position tonight. Meeting my boyfriend's parents is something I would have never imagined myself doing. 

I rang the doorbell and waited for a bit. When it opened, I was met with Ryan.

“What are you doing here?” He asked me. 

“Uh,” I signaled to the flowers in my hand. “Having dinner? The fuck?” I told him.

“Just cause I haven’t put my hands on you in weeks doesn’t mean you can smart mouth me, Jenkins!” Ryan warned me. I rolled my eyes and tiptoed up to see behind him. 

“Can I see the real man of the house and not the chihuahua?” I said. Ryan was going to say something until a large hand landed on his shoulder. He froze in shock. 

I looked up and saw a large man looking down at me. His face showed no sign of happiness. He had no smile lines nor any signs of aging. He just looked like Felix, but slightly older and more defined features. 

His bushy eyebrows were furrowed. He pushed Ryan back and he took the hint, leaving from the front door. Ryan just gave me a smirk as he left. 

“Who are you?” He asked with a booming voice. I shook a bit because of how deep it was. 

“Uh,” I stuttered like an idiot. “I’m Adrian Jenkins!” I said.

Damnit, Felix! Why couldn’t you tell him that I was your boyfriend? Now I’m being put in an awkward situation with no idea how this is going to go.

“Dad!” I heard Felix say. His dad stepped aside and Felix appeared at the door. He gave me a smile before turning to his dad. 

“Felix, anything you want to tell me?” His dad asked him. Felix’s face turned a bit red. 

“Uh, not now.” He muttered. His dad glanced at me until he entered the house, leaving just me and Felix. 

“This would’ve been easier if he at least knew.” I told him.

“Sorry about that,” He scratched his neck. “I held it off and didn’t tell him so that he won’t find a way to avoid the dinner. Come in! It’s a bit cold out.” Felix stepped aside. 

The inside was warm. I saw that the fireplace was on. This isn’t my first time being here. But it is my first time here with Felix’s parents also here. 

“Who is this?” A woman asked. I saw emerging from the kitchen was an older woman in a casual light blue dress. Her hair was let down in wavy curls. She looked similar to Ryan. 

“Uh, mom. This is Adrian.” Felix said, standing next to me. I was nervous and shaking a bit. My knees were on the verge of giving up. 

“Is this your…” She glared her eyes at me. 

Felix nudged my back. I stumbled forward and held out the flowers for her. “These are for you!” I quickly said, forgetting to give her any pleasantries. 

“Ah, thank you.” She took the flowers gracefully. 

“I’m Adrian Jenkins. Felix’s uh…” I turned around and saw Felix looking nervous too. But he gave me a small nod. “I’m Felix’s boyfriend.”

Mrs. Anderson blinked her eyes a bit while glancing at both of us. But then her eyebrows raised a bit and she turned around. 

“Ryan! Set the table!” She yelled out. Ryan was peeking his head from a side wall and sighed as he walked towards the kitchen.