<28>

A few minutes after dinner,  Yeji's family had left the house, leaving the brunette so she could have some time with her friends during Christmas.

And after everyone settled down from the chaos within their atmosphere, they all sat on the couch, debating on what to do next.

"We should make hot chocolates," Yeji suggested, standing behind Chaeryeong as she glanced around the living room.

Snapping her fingers, Yuna exclaimed. "That's what I was craving! Let's make hot chocolate!" S She then sprung up from the couch, taking Chaeryeong's hand, before pulling the girl into the kitchen with her. Everyone else eventually agreed and migrated to the kitchen, on the hunt for specific cups they favoured.

"Let's watch a Christmas movie," Hyunjin suggested and everyone else agreed willingly.

"We can watch the grin-"

"Let's watch Spirited!" Ryujin covered Yeji's mouth to stop her from suggesting the movie that they watched this morning. Earning a glare from the brunette, she chuckled.

"Do you have extra blankets?"

"What about snacks?"

"I better not see any of all making out."

"What the fu-"

"Language, Chaery!"

"Sit back down! I'll get the blankets and snacks so be quiet and sit your asses-"

"Can we all cut the swearing?" Yuna shouted in frustration and Ryujin immediately behaved, she knew the younger didn't like such a thing, especially not on Christmas when the day was supposed to be holy and only holy.

"Yes, Ms. Shin." Ryujin stood up, bowing with a small grin.

"But you guys have the same last name?" Heejin's eyebrows furrowed.

"No shit sherlock," Hyunjin murmured.

"HELLO??"

...

While the movie played and everyone got comfortable, Yeji decided to get closer to Ryujin.

"Can we cuddle?" the brunette whispered near Ryujin's ear.

"What?" The raven-haired was taken aback, because it obviously sounded like something much more than what normal friends would do, and she couldn't help but daydream even just for a second.

"Yes, I'm cold." Yeji frowned slightly.

"Cold? Come here." Ryujin opened her arms so that Yeji was able to fit in. The brunette had a wide grin on her face. She knew that the former couldn't say no to something that would make her sick, and she is truthfully cold.

The two cuddled while watching the movie, and if they were honest, they were both thinking about each other and how to exactly confess their feelings.

They were on the same page without knowing.

The movie was reaching its end, and most of them were cozied up with their partners, except for Lia. With three couples in the house—2Jin, Yuchae, and Ryeji—Lia was the odd one out. Yeji had already dozed off in Ryujin's arms, and the raven-haired girl, feeling drowsy herself, didn't want to disturb her. So, she stayed in the same position, her arms embracing Yeji's shoulders while the brunette nuzzled into her neck.

Glancing around the living room, Ryujin noticed that Chaeryeong had also fallen asleep in Yuna's arms. The other two Jins were still awake but seemed to be drifting off occasionally. Meanwhile, Lia was completely engrossed in the movie, perhaps because she didn't have the same sleepy effect as the others.