<32>

"are you sure you'll be fine? stay home if you want to." ryujin asked over the phone. after their date at the beach, school started again, but due to them playing in the water, yeji somehow got sick.

"I'll be okay, it's just a little cold. plus, when I see you, I'm sure my sickness will go away." yeji chuckled and picked up her bag, exiting her room and walking downstairs.

"I'm glad you said that but this is serious, what if you faint in class?" ryujin asked worriedly, she was already on her way to school since the brunette said that her father would drop her off.

"I won't, trust me. if I get anywhere close to that, I will call you, okay?" yeji walked over to the kitchen, grabbed her breakfast and thanked her mom before she left the house.

"you have to." ryujin said firmly.

"okay, I will~ I have to go now, see you at school, ryuddaeng." yeji chuckled, walking towards her dad's car.

"stay safe, see you at school, beautiful." with that said, they hung up and yeji slid her phone into her pocket, got in the passenger seat and thanked her dad for the ride.

"who was that on the phone?" her father asked.

"ryujin." she smiled to herself.

"really? are you two getting closer?"

"we have always been, dad," yeji replied.

"what about that boyfriend of yours? haven't heard about him in a long time, did he do anything bad?" yeji's dad asked with a serious tone.

"yeonjun? we broke up."

"that's great." her dad chuckled heavily.

"dad... I have a question." the brunette said.

"go on."

"do you support same-sex relationships?" she asked with a little bit of hesitation.

"of course, love is love." yeji nodded in response.

"why? are you crushing on a girl?" he sent her a teasing look that had her smiling.

"who knows."

"really? good to know, good to know." he grinned from ear to ear, indeed he was going to inform his wife about this.

"if I was, would you accept it?"

"well of course, if she makes you happy." her dad shrugged and yeji nodded, taking in the information.

"here you are, enjoy your day and call us if you feel too sick!" yeji's dad reminded her as she got out of the car, she smiled and waved him off, walking away and towards her friends.

"she's here~" heejin cheered.

"yeddeong!" ryujin smiled and ran towards the brunette, hugging her tightly before pulling away slowly.

"are you feeling dizzy or anything?" chaeryeong asked, testing her temperature.

"eh, a little." yeji shrugged.

"you sure you can get through today?" ryujin asked with concern, she didn't want the brunette to push herself further than she can just because of school.

"I'm sure, stop worrying, I'll be okay." yeji chuckled.

"if you feel really sick then go home, we wouldn't want ryujinnie to get too worried." hyunjin chuckled teasingly, earning an eye roll from the monkey.

"let's go in already, it's cold out!" yuna suggested and they all agreed, rushing into the building and walking to their classes.

"call me if you feel sick, okay?" ryujin reminder the brunette as she dropped her off at her class.