<44>

"don't take too long!" yeji said to her girlfriend before they separated. school had just ended and it was time for ryujin's soccer practice, yeji walked over to the bleachers with the others, snacks in hand.

"I didn't talk to her!"

"that's not the point, why were you guys so close?!"

"she pushed up against me!" yuna groaned, running her hands through her hair in frustration.

"you could've pushed her away!"

"why are you blaming me?! I didn't do anything..."

"what happened now?" lia and yeji asked in unison, chuckling after realizing that they said the same thing.

"I caught her skin to skin with another girl!" chaeryeong exclaimed, crossing her arms and frowning after.

"I tried to resist! it wasn't my fault..." yuna sighed.

"I don't think you should blame it on her, doesn't sound like her fault." yeji pursed her lips.

"but..."

"chaeryeong let it go~ yuna loves you too much to talk to any other girl anyways." lia snorted, rubbing chaeryeong's back slowly.

"now that I think about it..." chaeryeong started, diverting her gaze towards the orange-haired.

"you're really lucky that minyoung is the only one going for ryujin right now."

"...what." yeji blinked.

"so we're just going to ignore the fact that I got accused of nothing?!" yuna huffed, crossing her arms.

"she's getting more and more attention now that she's on the soccer team, so..." chaeryeong purses her lips. "there were already some people talking about her in my class, so you should really watch your back."

"my classes too... it's not just minyoung." lia chimed in.

yeji wasn't even aware of all of this attention her girlfriend was getting, she hoped that their relationship wouldn't go wonky during the soccer season. they had just started to date.

"wow, unnies. you really just ignored me for a whole minute." yuna pouted, furrowing her eyebrows at chaeryeong specifically.

"...I'll make it up to you at home, stop whining." chaeryeong pushed the younger slightly, making her smile.

"yay!" yuna launched herself onto her girlfriend, clinging onto her tightly.

.-.-.-.

practice ended and minyoung had made her move, waiting by the fence for ryujin so they could have their talk.

ryujin had already explained everything to yeji, which she accepted hesitantly. she dislikes the fact that minyoung tried to make moves on her girlfriend before, but it's not like she can do anything about it, all she could do for now is to trust ryujin with whatever she's going to find out.

——

RYUJIN

"hey." I greeted minyoung as I exited the field with my bags in hand, I made a deal and only spared her five minutes to talk so then I could proceed with my day and not suffer the punishments of yeji due to the amount of time this would've took.

she's cute when she's mad though, so it was very tempting to not make that deal.

"hi ryu."

didn't know we were on nickname basis...