CHAPTER 2: IN WHICH A HOME IS BUILT.

AN: The first two chapters have been received pretty well, and I am excited to keep writing. I had a lot of trouble formatting this for Fanfiction, and even had to warn people not to read until I fixed it. The solution I have decided on is to put periods in between my paragraphs. However, if this doesn't work for this chapter, there will be much swearing.

Also, this is being posted on both wattpad and fanfiction, so if you see it there, drop a follow and/or vote (I think that's what you ask for). Also, if enough people ask for it, I will create a discord.

.

.

Techno woke up in a Potato field in autumn, uncertain of how he got there. When he looked closer, he realized he was in the ruins of L'manburg, but his house in the arctic was standing on a hill, the only building not in ruins. Far up in the sky above his house, a small L shaped island was floating, and to the east, a set of symmetrical islands floated.

Techno stood there for an unknown amount of time, just watching. Time didn't seem to be flowing, and aside from a small breeze, little more than a breath, the world was still. Then, from the stillness came an insane laugh, a laugh that reminded Techno of Dream, and of in the distance a giant yellow triangle with one eye and a top hat rose, towering above the land.

The triangle began to glow with power, causing Techno to squint. Techno could have sworn he saw shapes out of the corner of his eyes, when the glow from the triangle was covered by a great shadow that looked like a raven's wings. The world began to dim from the wings, blacker than the darkest night.

.

.

Technoblade shot upward from his sleep. He had just had a strange dream, and began looking around himself, not recognizing his surroundings. Techno then remembered saving a boy with a red t-shirt and a blue puffer vest and a girl wearing a sweater in summer from some giant gnome thing, and realized he was at the camp he had set up the night before.

The camp had been set up near the bottom of a small cliff, maybe sixteen feet tall, (5 meters roughly), that had a small stream running over it, creating a waterfall. Great fir trees and pines surrounded the clearing formed by the rockslide evident in the boulders creating a natural fence around the glade. When an actual house was built, a real fence would be needed to keep animals inside.

The clearing itself was like a half oval, with the flat side against the wall around ninety-eight and a half feet, (30 meters), and reaching in to the forest for 164 feet, (50 meters), with some minor gaps due to some tree managing to slip through the ring of boulders.

Recognizing his surroundings, however, cost him the distinct memory of his dream, and could only remember brief flashes of a yellow triangle, and shadows. After fully waking up and making a baked potato for breakfast, Techno thought to himself, 'this is much more peaceful than the smp'

A, 'It is very peaceful, but we need a house'

Techno jumped at the sudden voice in his mind, different than the Voices, but familiar. Then, more of the events of the previous day came back and he realized he was talking to himself.

T, 'Good morning, myself, how am I doing this morning?'

A, 'You're fine. Wait, I'm fine. This is confusing.'

T, 'Heh, guess I'm a narcissist. Like what you see?'

The mortal aspect of Technoblade refused to dignify that question with a response, and thought back to the previous day's events. It was a bit of an adventure, going from dying of cancer to being part of an actual god, but it was much better than dying.