CHAPTER 6: IN WHICH THESEUS'S BIG BROTHER REPEATS HISTORY.

.

.

AN: Hey I'm back again. My current upload schedule is at least two chapters a month. I didn't feel super comfortable writing dialogue, as I didn't want to against canon, but I have decided Techno, Alex, Ghostbur, and anyone else I decide to add come from an alternate reality, which means they actually aren't out of character.

Gore Warning for this chapter, somebody gets screwed up. Don't read if you can't handle gore.

I got one comment (at time of writing) questioning the baby and my friend questioned the ghosts. The Duskertons still despise teens, but after getting the blue they were calmed down quite a bit and had a romantic encounter, which resulted in a ghost baby. Related note, I need a name for the baby, the child will also show up in the epilogue.

Discord server for questions and updates: /discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

.

.

Technoblade was having a fight, one that made the battle against Dream seem trivially easy. It was as if two beings of Technoblade's level of intelligence, stubbornness, and martial prowess were locked in combat over their futures, neither willing to surrender, because that's what it was. Techno and Alex were having their first real argument.

T, 'We aren't telling him.'

A, 'Why not? It's not like it's important.'

T, 'I'm not telling Ghostbur that another version of myself exists, meaning another version of him also exists, and this version is just an actor who didn't have any real feelings for L'Manburg, and didn't die.'

A, 'It's not like he would remember unless it's important for the plot with his amnesia.'

T, 'He remembers important things, even if they're sad, we aren't telling him.'

A, 'Bruh, it won't affect how we act, I just want someone to talk to other than chat.'

T, 'Why on earth would you want someone other than chat to talk to?'

Def_not_a_stoner: I just had a thought. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, any female character in fiction could technically be a futanari. (Based off an actual conversation from my friend group)

Raid3r: I... Technically?

Bananamilkshake: @Def_not_a_stoner What? What has brought this on?

Average_techno_fan: @Def_not_a_stoner you're right tho, why is that right?

Yallneedhelp: @Def_not_a_stoner Jesus Christ what is wrong with you dude?

T, 'Alright, I see your point, but we still aren't telling Ghostbur.'

.

.

This argument stated after bringing Ghostbur from the Dusk 2 Dawn where he had appeared to Technoblade's house, when Alex wanted to talk to Ghostbur about what had happened to Alex and see if Ghostbur had been combined with RL Wilbur Soot. Techno had refused Alex's request on grounds of not wanting to traumatize the spirit of his brother.

Techno and Alex spent the rest of the day after finding Ghostbur arguing, and because they were arguing inside their own head, Ghostbur noticed Tecchnoblade was being quieter than usual.

"Techno, are you alright? You seem quieter than usual." asked Ghostbur, awakening Technoblade to the outside world once again.

"No, w- I'm fine, just thinking." answered Technoblade.