CHAPTER 8: IN WHICH TECHNO BUYS CANDLES

.

.

AN: Hello, how y'all doing? I got a review on fanfiction asking if Alex was going to end up in star versus the forces of evil. I haven't thought that far ahead yet, nor have I actually watched svtfoe. I was going to respond directly, but the review wasn't showing up.

Discord:  .https://discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

Techno couldn't think, the voices were too loud (Kill, Death, Hunt, Track, Find, Blood, Blood). He was hunting someone, but he couldn't remember who it was (Traitor, Hunt, Kill, Blood). He was running through the woods in the dark, although whether it was night or just a large amount of trees he couldn't tell, dodging branches while following a trail of what looked like liquid powered Redstone (Follow, Hunt, Kill, Blood, Blood).

Techno found the source of the Redstone (Kill, Protect, Blood, Blood, Save, Blood for the blood god). It was a man (Same, Different, Kill, Blood, Die, Kill) that didn't look like Techno, but Techno felt inexplicably connected to (Traitor, Kill, Blood, Save, Murder). Suddenly the stranger glowed white and began to levitate at a rate of 0.9 meters per second, rising nine meters before exploding into a wave of black, darker than the ambient light level. When the wave of darkness passed over, light returned to the world and Techno realized the voices had quieted down. Techno realized he had tears in his eyes, but didn't know why.

.

.

"ÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁ!!!" Techno screamed as he woke up because Ghostbur was directly in front of Techno's face when he opened his eyes. "Ghostbur, Why?"

"You were sad, you need some Blue." Ghostbur answered, floating backwards now that Techno was awake.

"What are you talking about? I'm not sad."

"You have tears in your eyes."

Ghostbur was correct. Techno had small drops of water in the corners of his eyes. "I'm fine, just remembering someone."

Techno accepted Blue before walking over to the monument he had set up the previous night and setting half the Blue on it. Ghostbur followed Friend around the compound, playing with his wooly companion, while Techno walked back inside the house to get some breakfast, and remembered a conversation from a few days earlier about breakfast.

<Previously, on this fanfic (Sensei Wu voice)>

A, 'Now, I love potatoes as much as the next guy, but do we really need to eat potatoes for every meal?'

T, 'Potatoes are the greatest food type known to all races.'

A, 'Variety is the spice of life, so we should get some different food.'

T, 'okay, we'll go get some cheese, sour cream, and broccoli. Oh, wait, we'll have to go into town, and you want to hide.'

A, 'Bruh, you don't want to get involved with the government or crazy scientists.'

T, 'exactly. So we just keep eating potatoes.'

Hmyes: the town is having a pioneer festival in a few days, you could pretend to be a hunter or something.

<Now back to the fanfic, with whatever site you're using (Disney Channel people after ad breaks voice)>

Hmyes: Today is the pioneer day, you want to go?

Carpediem: Let's go!

Def_not_a_stoner: go into town.

Arknaz: just stay home